#21

Ariana's POV

I was so pissed at Y/N we were currently at my parents house and she would place her hand on my thigh until I'd knock it off.

She kept going higher each time and my parents noticed so they cut the dinner short.

Do you know how embarrassing that is?!

Y/N was driving us home and I wasn't saying anything to her.

"Babe I'm sorry alright. The topic was very boring and I just wanted to entertain myself." she said like it was nothing.

My eyes widen and I scoffed "Entertain yourself? So I'm your entertainment?!"

"No not like that babe. Your.." I cut her off before she could say anything else that would make things worse.

"Stop talking and just drive."

When we arrive home I get out first opening the door with my key. I stood by the door my arms crossed as Y/N walked in the door she looks at me.

"Why do you have to be so inconsiderate?" I ask.

"Why do I.. wow. First, you drag me to the dinner with your parents even though I told you your parents clearly don't like me! Then, when I want to play around with you a bit you want to act like your some type of freaking Virgin Mary when you aren't! Damn it Ariana if you're going to drag me somewhere at least let me have some type of fun." I could see her vein bulging from her neck.

I felt like such a coward I mean I thought this dinner would make my parents like Y/N but all I did was make it worse but her actions didn't help either.

Y/N walks to the patio for a smoke while I just stare at my feet thinking that I should apologize.

I wait a couple of minutes so she could be at least halfway done with her cigarette. I slide the glass door open as I walk into the patio.

I walk towards Y/N and wrap my arms around her my face buried into her jacket. She doesn't hug back for a while until finally her hands wrap around me tightly.

"I'm sorry for my little out burst. It's just that I was already a bit pissed from the car ride." she apologizes.

"You don't have to apologize I should be the one doing that. I'm sorry for taking you to my parents house I just really want you guys to get along." I say.

"We will someday but on our own terms. Okay?"

"Okay."

She kisses my lips and then my forehead.

"I love you Ari." She whispered in my ear making chills run done my back and through my whole body.

"I love you more." I whispered back as I looked up at her and stood on my toes to kiss her lips.

After a while we just sat on the couch outside and talked. I laid cuddled up in her lap until I fell asleep then we went to our room and slept the night away.

---

A/N

💭💭💭