#22

Y/N's POV.

I was talking to a friend of mine whom my girlfriend just happens to hate. She thinks that she has a crush on me, but I know that is totally crazy.

"Yeah but.." Sandra never got to finish her sentence since my lovely girlfriend thought it would be nice to pull me away from Sandra.

"Call me later." I yell out.

We turn the corner and Ariana lets go of me.

"What was.." I didn't even get to finish my sentence either.

Thanks babe.

"If she calls you and you answer I swear you will not be getting any from me for a whole week. Not a kiss, not a hug, and definitely not a piece of me." she says her arms crossed.

She looks so hot when she's mad. I'll just have see how far I can go.

"Yeah I won't be getting any from you," I say emphasizing the you "lots of girls want this."

"Then they can have you." she says as she tries to walk away. I pull her back by her arm.

Ok maybe that was too far..

"Chill I was only kidding babe." I say as I kiss her soft hand.

"You better be." she says as she tries to keep a straight face but I could see the smile.

I place one of her arms on my shoulders and she puts the other as she interlocks her fingers behind my neck.

I place my forehead on top of hers.

"Come over tonight. Just you and I, I promise Ari." I say with a smirk.

"I'll come over after practice." she says as she bites her lip. She knows that drives me crazy but two can play that game.

"That's a plan." I say as I peck her lips and pull away out of her arms with a smile.

"Hey! That wasn't even fair I didn't get to enjoy the kiss!" she whines.

"Okay okay."

I walk back into her arms and place my lips back on hers as my hand grips her waist. After, we both pull away but she isn't done she starts kissing on my neck and on my jaw and honestly I just wanted to have my way with her in this hall.

I bite my lip and I can hear her giggling.

"You're a tease." I say as I stick my two fingers in the waistband of her panties pulling on both her jeans and panties.

"Mm babe stop not here." Ariana moans as she starts sucking on my earlobe.

"Fine." I say with a groan as I put my hand back on her waist.

She places one last kiss on my lips.

"I'll see you after practice." She says as she winks at me and starts walking away.

"Wait let me walk you to your class." I say as I go behind her just to stare at her ass in those shorts as she walks in front of me.

Then she suddenly turns around and kisses my lips.

"Go to class please." she pleads.

"Fine but next time you ask me to walk you to class I'll remember that." I say with a smirk.

She kisses me again and I can't help but smile.

"See you later." I say before I grab a handful of ass and then walk away like a boss.

---

A/N

💭💭💭