Chapter 16

"Welcome home Lily," I said as Jungkook opened the door for me. I sat on the sofa and Jungkook came up to me taking Lily and paced back and forth to put her to sleep. "Babe we just got here and you want her to sleep?" I asked getting closer to him. "Nope but look she is already trying to sleep," he said and I looked over at the baby to see her yawning. I giggled and took her to put her in her crib. "You should rest bunny I haven't seen you sleep at all since we went to the hospital," I said rubbing his back when I finished putting Lily to sleep.

"I'm fine, but I'm hungry," he said and pouted. "I'll go make something to eat," I replied and kissed his cheek. I got up and went to the kitchen. Instead of making some dish I just made ramen. When I was placing the ramen into bowls I felt two arms wrap around my waist. "It feels weird without your baby bump," he said and I smiled as I continued serving the food. Halfway eating I heard the baby cry. "I'll be right back its time to feed her," I said and stood up to go to Lily. I opened the door and quickly walked to her crib. "Are you hungry? I bet you are," I said as I started feeding her. I stayed in her room until I heard the door open.

"Babe is everything ok? You've been in here for an hour with Lily," said Jungkook as he stepped in the room. I quickly shushed him so he wouldn't wake Lily up. He nodded and moved to me kissing my forehead. He took my hand and pulled me out of the room and into our room. "We should take Lily to meet Mr.Park. I haven't seen him in a while. What do you think bunny?" I asked as I sat on the bed. "Babe I need to tell you something," he said and I stiffened as he finished. "What is it bunny?" I asked as he laid his head in my lap. "My father offered to work in his company. He said sooner or later it would still be my company but I don't know what do you think?" I played with his hair until I finally analyzed what he had said. "I guess it's ok I don't know. When are you starting?" I asked as tried to put a ponytail in his hair. He never answered my question. Instead he smirked at me and I quickly pushed him away and ran.

I giggled as he carried me back in to our room when I let him catch me. "Put me down Jungkook. Put me down," I said as I slightly hit his back and giggled. "Nope sorry jagiya but you are so dead," he said as he threw me on the bed and crawled on top of me. We stared at each other for a couple of minutes and then he slowly leaned down to kiss me. I felt like it had been forever since he had last kissed me like this. Slowly my hand made its way to his hair. He slowly started lifting up my shirt before I stopped him. "Oppa my stomach," he cut me off by kissing me again. "I don't care you're still beautiful," he replied and continued to kiss me. He left love bites along my neck and soon removed his and my shirt.

It started to get heated but before it got any further we heard the baby cry. "I'll get her," I said and stood to get my shirt. I slowly walked into Lily's room and took her out of her crib and walked to our bedroom. Jungkook had gone into the shower and I laid little Lily on the bed. I started playing with her small  hands and she took a hold of a fistful of my hair. I giggled as I untangled my hair from her small fingers. I soon heard a knock at the door and went to open it. I held Lily close to me when I shivered. "Hello how can I," I stopped talking when I saw who it was. "Takumi what... how did you know I was here? It's been so long. What do you want?" I asked holding Lily even closer to me.

"I came for you Mikaru. I missed you, and if I don't get what I want then I'll take it," he whispered the last part into my ear until I kneed him where the sun never shines. "Takumi that was ten years ago when we were nine and you can forget about that. As you can see I'm never gong to be yours ever. Now I'm stronger than you and I have my brothers so don't you dare come back again," I said and pushed him out. I closed the door and leaned into it with Lily in my arms. I slid down the door and started to cry because I felt threatened. "Mikaru? Babe where are you?" I heard Jungkook say and quickly cleaned my tears away.

"Oh there you are. What are you doing here?" He smiled and looked down on me. "I don't know. Now can you help me?" I said lifting Lily a bit so he could hold her. He nodded and took her then helped me up. I pecked his cheek and took Lily. "Jagiya I think it's time that we tell my parents that you're a gargoyle," he said and I nodded. "I also think it's about time before we get married don't you think?" He nodded and smiled. "I'll give them a call so they can come over tomorrow," he said and kissed my forehead. I paced pack and forth with Lily so she could go to sleep. Once she fell asleep I kissed her forehead and placed her in her crib.

I walked into our room and took a quick shower and changed into my pajamas. I jumped on the bed and sighed as I felt the comfort it gave me. Soon I felt shuffling besides me and a pair of arms around my waist. I turned and snuggled my face into Jungkook's chest smelling his cologne. He caressed my hair as I slowly fell asleep feeling safe again

Sry for the lame update and sry for the wait.