Chapter One

Hey guys! I'm Amber Miles Vanity, not a very good writer-- I'll note that. I've decided to rewrite this story, but I'm keeping the plot. I just felt like I should add a few parts in, fix it up and make it better. So thanks if you're reading this! Enjoy the Tony feels!

Hey, I'm Xena Elexa Fuentes. Yes, Vic and Mike Fuentes' little sister. I know, I know-- OMG, you're, like, totes famous then. No. Let me stop you there. I'm not famous. The fans barely know about me. They only see me from time to time in the guy's Instagram, Twitter, some times their live feeds, but honestly not all that much. I dont like the spotlight, but I love getting high. Let's see what shit I get into today.......

--XENA POV--

"Preciado, get off meeeee!" I sqealed as the spikey-haired Mexican sat on my lap. He pouted his lip and shook his head. "I'm trying to watch my babe!"

"Jack Skellington is not your babe, Xen." Vic laughed, getting off the couch. I glared and flipped him off, trying to push Jaime off of me. I heard a soft, sweet laugh from across the room and saw Tony sitting on the other couch, looking dead at me.

For fucks sake, he's so perfect. Why is he so perfect? Why did God have to create him? He is so damn adorable-- in his own little tattooed way, but HOT DAMN was Tony adorable.

"Hime, get off her before she dies." Tony laughed again, getting up, pulling Jaime off of me. I leaped up and attacked Tony, jumping onto his back.

"My hero! The mean man was going to suffocate me with his foot stink!" I said in a childish voice. Tony laughed as Vic came back into the room. He looked from me, to Tony, to Jaime, raised his eyebrow and walked right back out. I laughed and pointed Tony up toward the stairs. "Take me to my room, I have to get dressed for my date!" I heard Tony groan and felt his hands tighten on my thighs as the words fell from my mouth.

"Do you have to go? We can just watch Star Wars or something." I laughed and shook my head and pointed to the stairs again. Tony shook his head in disapproval, but still carried me up the stairs. "Why do you have to go on these stupid dates?" Tony sighed as he set me down on my bed, looking at the ground.

"Well, Tone, once upon a time, I didn't want to be lonely anymore, so I decided to go out and find my Prince Charming." I patted his head. He kicked at the floor and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Just look right in front of you." He mumbled. I arched an eyebrow, but he just shook his head. I shook it off and walked to my closet, not caring if Tony watched. I change in front of them all the time, what's once more.

--TONY POV--

Xena walked to the closet, looking through different dresses. How doesn't she know? She's so perfect and amazing. She deserves way better than those stupid guys she sees. I looked up and saw her bend down to slip off her sweatpants, my eyes widening. I instantly looked away, feeling my face heat up. She'd done this so many times before, but I never got used to it. Ever since we met, she seen me as only a friend, nothing more, but ever since the day Vic introduced me to her when she moved in, I always thought she was so.... Interesting. I glanced up, seeing she had on a flowery dress. It was beautiful on her, then again, anything was. She had a confused look on her face, looking in between two jackets; a denim one and a leather one.

"Choose the denim." I said, getting up. Xena smiled and slid it on, thanking me. This guy is lucky to get a shot with her.... I'd be shot dead if I even kissed her head. I cant fall for my best friend's sister.

--XENA POV--

Later that night, I was tired, annoyed, and frustrated. The guy had a high-pitched voice, whined about his ex the entire time, and constantly asked the same question over and over. I was so ready to stab him with the bottom of my heels. I walked into the living room, seeing the guys all sitting on the couches, watching some movie. I groaned and laid across Jaime's lap, joining in on the laziness.

"Rough date?" Jaime asked, taking off my jacket. I sighed and lifting off so that he could take it off.

"You have no idea." I laid back down and closed my eyes.

"Your dress is sliding up." Vic said, laughing at my frustration.

"You've all seen my ass before." I glared at my brother. He shook his head and I glanced over at Tony, seeing his eyes sliding up my legs. My face heated up and I got up quickly. "I-I'll be right back." I ran upstairs and slipped of my dress, changing into sweatpants and a tank top.

Does Tony like me? No, he just.... He was just being a guy. Right?

-----

Hope you enjoyed!
Dont be a silent reader!

Comment.
Vote.
Share.