Chapter 1: Disaster Date

"Thanks for watching this video, guys. As always, stay awesome, bros," PewDiePie said, bro-fisting the camera. He ended the recording and edited his new video. After an hour had passed, he posted it to YouTube and entered his living room where Marzia was waiting for him.

"Hey, baby!"

"Hey, cutie!"

"Ready for our special day together?"

"You know it, girl," he said, snapping his finger a few times.

She giggled at his attitude, but then frowned when she saw him pull out his phone and text whoever was apparently more important.

"So, uh, where are we heading?

"Oh, I don't know, wherever you want," he replied, not looking up.

"I thought you made plans. You told me to prepare for a fun night."

"We'll have fun, babe. Don't worry."

"Okay...Well, I guess we can walk around in the park for awhile and go from there?"

"Sounds good." He continued to text.

"Great! Let's go!"

"K."

She rushed out the door excitedly and PewDiePie slowly followed.

"Wow, the sky is beautiful this time of year!"

"Uh huh."

"Aw look at that chipmunk! Felix, look!"

He looked up at the chubby cheeked mammal. "Cool."

She sighed. "How about we just get some dinner?"

"All right. If that's what you want."

They arrived at a nearby Chipotle and got soft corn tacos with chips and salsa. Maria eventually got tired of waiting for Felix to finish eating, so she suggested for him to take leftovers back to his place. She drove the two of them back to his house where she grabbed her keys off the counter and bounced.

"I had fun," he said as she shut his door.

"Ugh, that was a disaster," she thought, driving away in her car. "He better fix this tomorrow when his face is out of that stupid screen."