Chapter 17.

***Lauren's POV***

I put the key card and map under my mattress so nobody will find it. Okay so what can we do. I start walking back and forth. There are 47 of us and a lot of them. We don't have any weapons and they carry guns. We need back up. I freeze mid-step.

I take out my map. I look for the wires, when I find what I am looking for I smile. I check my watch. 9:17, guards won't check on my for another couple of hours.

I grab my key card and leave my room. I jog to the elevator and get in. I push the button for level five. When it opens I jog to the dorm. I open the doors and try not to make a scene. When I get there Miller is sitting on one bunk across from Monty. Maya and Jasper and kneeling in the middle.

I smile and jump on to the back side of Miller's bunk and swing myself so I am sitting next to him. Miller is asking if we can actually trust Maya. "Is she going to end up in the kennel too?" He asks.

"We can trust her." I say as I'm swinging through. "She's risking everything." I nod at Maya she nods back.

"Lauren. What are you doing here?" Monty asks. I smile.

"I have a plan." I say.

"Okay. Spill." Miller says.

"Monty pull out the map." He does. "Okay so you see this antenna that leads to the ground?" He nods his head as I trace the black line. "Well what if we could tap into the line and talk to our people?" I ask.

Monty ponders for a moment. "That could work."

"No it won't. You got lucky with sneaking into the security room because it was scheduled for decontamination. You won't be able to get in." Maya says.

I nod my head and smile. "We don't need to get there. We just have to get here." I say as I point to the art warehouse.

"Art warehouse. That I can get us into." Maya says.

"Will it work?" Miller asks Monty.

Monty nods his head. "I will just have to break through a two-foot section of wall, find the outgoing wire, jack into the closed system, without being heard by anyone else."

"That's all huh?" Miller asks.

Monty shakes his head. "No. We're going to need to steal some copper wire, the guards' schedule, and a walkie-talkie." He then pauses for a moment. "Oh yeah, and a big ass hammer."

"I can get the walkie-talkie." I say to them.

"How?" Jasper asks me.

I smirk. "I have my ways J-Dawg. I have my ways."

"Okay. I can help get things too." Maya says.

I nod. "Alright, so what's the plan?" Miller asks. I smile. This is going to be fun.

After we finished going over the plan I ran back to my room. I sit there for twenty minutes when Cage delivers my food. Great.

"Hello Lauren." He says smiling.

"Hey." I say back. I give him a small smile. I take the tray from him and look at the food. It's a sandwich with French fries. "Can I go for another run?" I ask Cage.

He looks at me and nods. "Sure. I will get Smith and Tooey to take you again. Once you finish your food."

I smile and start eating. Cage leaves and comes back with the two guards. I see their radios on their waists. I pop in another fry and stand up. Cage nods his head and I nod back. He leaves and I get escorted down the halls. The guys take their posts and I take off my jacket. Then I start jogging. I run for about twenty minutes and stop. "Okay. I'm done." I say.