That Courageous Night

Kayla's POV

So I know I said there would be flashbacks and shit, and they will start within the next couple sentences! So get ready!

BUT! I have to explain something first!

Ya see, Brian and I never really talked that much. I mean of course we would casually speak to each other whenever we were around one another. But we never really started talking until I got on this big 80s music kick, and I had to tell him about it!

So we just casually messaged back and forth, strictly about music, nothing else.

Until that night when I grew the lady balls to actually say "hey" if you know what I mean😏

So...here we go!!

Flashback!

"Girl we don't have anyone to send drunk texts to!" My best friend Hanna says as she downs the last sip of her drink.

"I know! I can't think of anyone...OH WAIT, I KNOW!" I say, excitedly grabbing my phone, and unlocking it.

"Bruh who you gonna text?" Hanna asks, falling against my shoulder😂

"Brian Kelley," I reply😏

"Who is that! I do not know him, and why have you never spoken of him before?" She shouts, smacking me😳

"Because we don't really talk that much! Just about music," I explain, finding my message thread between Brian and I.

"Well explain who he is then bitch!" Hanna smacks me again😂

I swear if you don't tell Hanna exactly what's going on in your life, she will literally murder you😂🙄

"Okay fine! He's just this guy I know, it's Joyce's (my stepmom's) best friends son, and I've always thought he was hot, I've just ever had the courage to talk to him," I explain to her, while trying to think of something good to send to Brian.

"Why have you never told me this shit?" Hanna yells, smacking me...again.

"Because, like I said we don't really talk about anything, except music, so it wasn't important enough to tell!" I yell.

And after that, Hanna calmed down. And I just decided with a simple "What's up?" to send Brian. (FYI, a big majority of this story is true, so like hardly anything will be made up. Like that text I sent was a real message. I've got the screenshots to prove it. Just saying💁🏼)

And after that, Hanna wanted to see a picture of him. And she agreed he was attractive, and I explained more of who he was.

But after that, we got really sleepy, and with no replies, we decided to go to bed...

And I actually got a little sad that Brian didn't reply...Oh well, maybe he will tomorrow. And with that last thought...I closed my eyes...

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!
Will Brian message Kayla back tomorrow morning?!
Update will be soon!!!!