Chapter 14

Waking up with a groan I quickly realized that I was in my bed and still in my ripped and bloodied dress. I stretched and quickly changed my clothes into a large t-shirt and some shorts.Slowly making my way down the large staircase, I found my way to the modern marble kitchen. I grabbed a bagel and some cream cheese and sat down at the island in the middle of the kitchen. I sat there with my eyes closed thankful for the food.

"Good to see you're alive." I jumped at the voice and almost fell off the little stool I was on.

"My God, give a little warning before you come scaring me like that." I growled out and saw that it was Suga standing in the entrance of the room.

"Why don't you follow me up to Monster's office. Everyone else is already there."

My body stiffened a little at his words but I slowly followed him to the large oak doors of the office. I stepped in to see all the guys scattered around the room before I was bombarded by a large body. I groaned as V squeezed the life out of me.

"I'm so sorry I let them get you." He whispered, "I got there too late and couldn't do anything."

"It's ok." I chuckled and patted his back a little. He reluctantly peeled himself off me as someone cleared their throat. My eyes snapped up to Monster to see him sitting behind his desk just like the first time I saw him.

"Please sit. We need to talk about something." His low voice filled the room, and I slowly followed his command sitting in the chair in front of his desk. My eyes shifted down towards my lap as I waited for him to say something.

"Why do you have that tattoo?" He asked the question I had been dreading ever since Jin pointed it out last night. I took a breath but the words got caught in my throat and swallowed away. "It's not on your wrist like it usually is. Is this just a coincidence, or are you really one of them?" Was that sadness I heard in his voice?

"Was," I choked out. "I was one of them, in fact I was the leader." I looked up at the end and saw Monster's jaw drop.

"You're joking." He started to laugh but it sounded forced. "You're only 19 and you're a girl."

I glared at him with his ending statement, "I was their leader by the time I was 16, and no one ever knew I was a girl but the gang."

Monster slammed his fist down on the desk. "You have to be lying, how did someone so young  get into this type of life?"

I went on to tell him the story of how it all happened. I could see the pity on their faces but ignored it.

"I still don't believe you." Monster said, everyone looked at him like he was crazy.

"Who would make up a story like that?" JHope asked, He had sat in a chair close to mine and put an arm around my shoulder to comfort me.

"Show me the scar."

"Excuse me?" I was shocked by his command. But I saw the pleading in his eyes so I slowly stood up. I lift my shirt up a little and the bottom of my shorts to show off the eye scar on the top of my thigh.Everyone had gathered around me to see it and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. i quickly wiped it away before I thought anyone could notice although I'm sure at least one of them did.

"So you actually wiped them out?" Monster whispered. I nodded in response and saw a smile spread across his face. "Thank you. I have a similar story to you and I started this to wipe them out, but before I had enough people they were already gone." I felt his strong arms wrap around me and pull me into a tight hug. I felt the tears well up into my eyes and couldn't help but cry into his chest. My hands gripped the fabric of his shirt until my knuckles were white and I felt him rub my back to comfort me.