REAL: chapter 5

SPASON POV
4 of A.Ds minions came and pulled me away from spencer and they pulled us down the hall and we fought back with every last strength and then she disappeared and i was thrown in to a room a with a tv projecter with a message that was saying me and spencers family were all wrong messed up and big liars and then the video started and it was a video of me spencer and him and mary drake and peter hastings and we were all very very young and i was holding spencer and i gave her kiss on the cheek and i just sat there and she fell asleep and marydrake took her up to her room and then the video ened and with, poor spencer left in a room with a phone who ever guy and perv has the number to it well Spencer doesnt know this yet so tell her - your real brother and then i jumped and started to kick and banging on the door screaming her name.

SPENCER POV
i was thrown in a big room surrounded in camera's and with one phone and i tried calling emily hannah toby aria caleb and even mona but it didnt work and then the phone rang and i picked it up and said hello,hello spencer i see you and i am coming for you a guy said and i hung up the phone and then another phone call came threw and i picked it up and a guy said hello spencer but i didnt say anything and then he said you know spencer you were alway my favorite the one who was so smart,sexy,determined, feisty i just loved it and then i just hung up and then one of A.Ds minions came in and showed me to a shower and throwed me a see thorough gown and said if i dont were it that they will

Stab jason so i took a shower and put it on and to walk around and then the door opened and guy came up to me and started to touch on me so i pushed him off and tried to run to the door but he grabbed me by the arm and threw me on the bed and sat on top me and he pulled the blanket over us and unbuckled his pant and took them off and his underwear off to and then he shoved his manhood his manhood inside of me and then i started to scream THATS NOT WHAT I WANT and tried to fight back but it didnt work we was just to strong and he started going harder and faster and i just kept screaming THATS NOT WHAT I WANT.