Part 1

Elena-I woke up to Bella shacking me she smiled when she saw I was awake. I sent her a small smile back blinking my eyes to wake up a little from the long plane ride. Bella stood up and got her backpack from the floor "we're here Lena!" She said I nodded and stood up stretching and slipped on my brown leather jacket and following Bella off the plane and into the airport. When we got into the airport we started looking around for are dad chief Charlie swan to the people of forks but to us dad. After looking around for a few minutes we finally spotted him he was wearing his police uniform probably coming from work to here. We started walking to him and i hugged him first I buried my head in his chest as he hugged me tightly kissing my temple "I missed you Girls look at you girls! all grown up!" He said a small smile on his face. Me and Bella laughed a little as Bella hugged dad "we missed you to dad! So are we going to meet Elizabeth at the house?" She asked as we carried are suitcases to his car. Dad nodded a small smile on his face "yes you will we moved into a house together two years ago when I told her you girls were coming to live with us she was so happy! She decorated your rooms and bought you everything you could possibly want! She is cooking dinner as she knew you girls would he hungry when we get to the house." He said me and Bella smiled I love her already and I haven't even met her yet! We put are suitcases in the trunk they fit easily. We climbed into the back and started are drive to forks.

Bella-after driving for twenty minutes I decided to break the silence "so what is Elizabeth like dad?" I asked Elena instantly had her attention on dad as we waited for him to tell us about his girlfriend. He chuckled probably guessing we would ask sooner or later "she is amazing you girls will love her! She is sweet and kind and loves to cook! She is silly sometimes and she will probably be your best friend! She gives great advice and she is beautiful I am thinking of um proposing to her next year..." He said waiting for are reactions big smiles grew on are faces "that's great dad! She sounds amazing and I'm sure we will love her and she will be are best friend! I think you should do it! You can see the love in your eyes when you talk about her and you guys have been together for 4 years but if you really want to wait a year that's fine!" Elena said I nodded agreeing with my little twin sister. Dads smile grew "I'm so glad you girls approve! I told her how much you love cheer Elena and she talked to the captain of forks high school cheer team as she is a teacher at the high school and she showed the captain and the coach a video of you cheering and she got you a spot!" Dad said Elena beamed  happiness clear in her dark chocolate brown eyes "that's great dad! I'm so happy I have to thank her!" Elena said I smiled glad my sister was happy! Dad smiled glad of Elena's reaction. he then looked at me in the mirror "I also told her about your love for old classic books and she found some old original books her mom had that she gave her when she was a little girl and she wants to give them to you! She thought you would enjoy them much more then her!" He said happiness flooded me I was so happy a smile lit up my face "oh my gosh! That's amazing I have to thank her!" I Said he and Elena laughed at my reaction. for the rest of the car ride it was spent in a comfortable silence listening to the music of the radio.

Elena- we pulled up at a beautiful house I instantly loved it. I could tell Bella did to. we got out of the car and got are suitcases dad helping us. I smiled looking around the yard and house "dad I love it! It's perfect!" I said dad chuckled "I'm glad you like it!" He said Bella nodded "it's perfect dad I love it!" Bella said dad smiled happy that we liked the house. We walked up to the porch and up the front door I looked around the porch I would probably spend some time sitting on one of the porch seats and writing in my journal.
Dad opened the door and we walked inside me and Bella looked around of what we could see of the house from were we were standing of what I could see it was very well decorated and I liked it a lot. "Liz were home!" Dad said a very beautiful girl came from the kitchen I'm guessing she was Elizabeth she was very beautiful!

She kissed dad on the lips and smiled at me and Bella "hi I'm Elizabeth but you can call me Liz it very nice to meet you girls!" Liz said we smiled and hugged her she hugged us back "it's nice to meet you to Liz! Thank you for getting me in the ch...

She kissed dad on the lips and smiled at me and Bella "hi I'm Elizabeth but you can call me Liz it very nice to meet you girls!" Liz said we smiled and hugged her she hugged us back "it's nice to meet you to Liz! Thank you for getting me in the cheer team that means a lot to me!" I said she smiled "well when Charlie told me how much you loved cheer and showed me a Video I knew that you had to be on the timber wolves cheer team and it will be fun to be able to go and be able to go and watch you cheer!" Liz said I smiled and blushed a little at her compliment. Bella hugged Liz "thank you so much for the books! I am sure I will love them!" Bella said Liz laughed and hugged Bella back "well I'm glad! I dusted them off as best as I could so sorry if their is a little dust on the pages..." Liz said Bella grinned "it's fine! Thank you so much I love the house well what I can see of it!" Bella said Liz smiled "I'm glad you girls like it we Should probably get you girls fed! You must be hungry from that plane ride!" Liz said as she pulled us into the kitchen slash dinning room as dad took are suitcases to are room I'm guessing. I looked around the kitchen and dinning room I loved it! We sat down and my mouth watered as she served us some home made Mac n cheese and poured us glasses of lemonade " I hope you girls like it for dessert Charlie said you girls loved chocolate cake!" Liz said I smiled at her I can see she was nervous in her eyes "it's look so good and smells amazing Liz!" I said she blushed "thank you Elena start eating I am going to help your dad!" She said I nodded and she walked upstairs to help dad. Bella turned to me "I like her! She is as amazing as dad said I think we're going to be really good friends with her!" Bella said I smiled and nodded "I feel the same way! Now let's eat this smells so good!" I said I took a bite of Mac n cheese and groaned this is probably the best Mac n cheese I have ever had! I ate it slowly Savoring the taste of the food dad and Liz came down and we all had dinner and desert getting to know each other me and Bella helped Liz wash the dishes she smiled and hugged us "thank you for helping girls! Now you girls should go and unpack you have to get to school warily to get your schedules!" Liz said me and Bella nodded "okay Liz see you tomorrow!" I said she nodded and Bella said goodnight. I walked upstairs and I found a brown oak door that had a Elena carved into the door. I opened it and my jaw dropped the room was amazing and perfect I just loved it! I slowly stepped in and looked around it was perfect! I unpacked everything and looked around my room it looked perfect and I loved it. I walked into my bathroom and my eyes widened I loved my bathroom! It was perfect! I took a shower and got dressed in my pjs and went to sleep.