Rules

1. Follow all of these rules. What I say goes, and once you have received two strikes, I WILL END YOU!!!

2. Don't be OP please, and have a reasons behind your abilities. Like before I made this, I refused to join a a marvel descendants rp because of the insane forms.

HOW ARE YOU STRONGER AND FASTER THAN BLACK PANTHER AS A TEENAGER!?!?! HE'S BLACK PANTHER!!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE LIGHTNING POWER'S AS A 6 YEAR OLD WITH NO ASGARDIAN WEAPONS!?!

3. Keep inappropriate-ness to a low. You CAN cuss, and have "more than just a relationship" but limit how many times you curse in a sentence and don't relatively make your an entire rp experience a rated r love story.

And when your doing your business, do it in a singular comment chain, and warn what you're doing so people don't unexpectedly read it.

I suggest pm though since because this is my book, it's all in my notifications.

4. Because of this (these) weird wattpad update (s), I can't really use comment chains anymore. Well, they're really hard to use if it's a long one. While I do reccomend them, you CAN use the tags. But the people you'd like to rp should agree with it.

5. I dont care if your character is the child of a god, but black panther, and maybe another hero or villain, IS MINE. You better ask me before you're my sibling. I'll only take two for each of my OCs.

6. If you'd like to play a cannon character, I'll make a page for it. There will actually be two people as a cannon character, so if the main one isn't around, the other can play them.

I might play them, but I suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk at being other people.

7. The password is vibranium, put it at the bottom of your form of you read these rules.

I'd also like someone to play ME if I'm gone.

That's all for now, I'll probably add more.