18.

[Jungkook's pov]
April,2020.
5 years has passed. Alot of thing has happened. We toured around the world, we got famous day by day. Those 5 years were the greatest.
"Appa!" Je-eun. My kid calls me.
"Je-eun ah!" I hug him tight.
"Appa! I miss you!" A bright smile appeared on my face.
"Je-eun ah!" Taehyung yells from a distance.
Je-eun runs towards him. "Hyungie!" He shouts
"제-은아, 배고파?" (Je-eun, are you hungry?) Taehyung pulls out a goldfish bread out of his pocket.
"Oh! Gomawo Hyungie!" Je-eun takes a bite out of the bread.
I'm lucky to have Je-eun.... I met his mother while I was on tour. She soon died due to sickness. I miss her everyday.
The fact that i'm raising our child by myself scares me.
Having a kid this young didn't bother me. I love him no matter what.

[Halla's pov]
5 years huh? My life took a turn. I moved to Seoul to study engineering. I never expected me studying for
something like this. I go outside for some air. It's almost spring.
The flowers bloomed and the air was fresh. Thinking about the years I had with you.
How are you these days?
Not a day went by of me not thinking about him. Even if i was fooled. I loved him.

[Jungkook's pov]
"Je-eun.... Pack your things. We're going back to Korea next week!" I pinch his cheeks.
After living in America for 5 years i've decided it would be best if Je-eun grew up in Seoul.
"Appa!! Is Hyungie coming with us?" He pouts.
"Hm... I don't know yet. Right now he's busy with Hauni (Taehyung's and Hye-mi's child.)
"Ah..."
~airport~
"Flight 6 will be departing in 10 minutes." They announced through the speakers.
"Je-eun.. Are you excited?" I tickle him.
"Appa... Do you think Eomma would love this?" He lowers his head.
"Hm... Eomma would love this very much. You know, she's from here too!" I try to make him smile.
"Wow!" I give him a high five.
~Korea.~
I barely recognized this place.. It's been too long.

[Halla's pov]
"Stress!!" I talk to Nami on the phone. "So many papers and books!!" I plop on my bed.
"Waa.. Our Halla is all grown up now." She giggles. "You know. It's been a long time since you dated." I could feel her smirking through the phone. "Yah.... I'm too busy for dating." I giggle. "Araseo! I'm just saying.... You might die alone."
"I'd rather die alone than more stress comes piling up." She giggles. "Fine. Bye. My boss is here." She hangs up.
~next day.~
*ring ring* I force to open my eyes. I read the clock *1:25* "Crap! I'm late!" I grab my bag and head to the café.
I can't be late for my first day of work. I run as fast as i can to the bus.
From a distance i watch the bus drive off.
"Yah! Ahjusshi! Wait!" I stop gasping for air.
"Aish! I stomp my feet." I had no choice but to walk.
"Only... One more block..." I drag my feet.

[jungkook's pov]
"Je-eun ah.. Ppali.." I call him from downstairs.
He comes down running and gives me a big hug.
"Appa... Baegopa" he simles.
"Your always hungry. " I pinch his cheeks.
We arrive Myeong-Dong. I held his hand tight.
I stop at the convience store to buy milk.
"Je-eun ah. Pick something for you." I smile.
His eyes widened.
I grab the milk and walk to the cashier. "Ah.. Wait I just need to find my card."
I told the employee. "Je-eun! Did you get something?!"
I look around... "Je-un?.." I ran around in the store.
"Je-eun, eoidiseo?!" I shout from outside.
My heart drops. Where are you
______________________________
Oh mah gawd a fetus with a fetus....
Hello. If you don't like the way i turned this fanfic, first of all i'm sorry and second please don't hate comment. If u don't like the way i wrote it, you can simply stop reading. Thank u.
-admin.