nine

Rouge felt her body rudely awakened at the sound of a loud ringing. As she quickly sits up she soon realises that she has spent all night in his arms. Smiling to herself, she doesn't notice Mike sit up and answer the loudly ringing phone.

"Hey Ash." Mikey answers in a groggy morning voice, rubbing a hand over his face. Mikey soon begins laughing at what Ash had said before getting up from the couch leaving Rouge on her own.

As her stomach rumbles it's morning tune, Rouge decides to make herself breakfast. Getting up and walking to the kitchen, Rouge begins the hunt for granola and yoghurt along with a bowl.

After exhausting all options in the floor cupboards for bowls Rouge realises what she dreaded. The bowls must be stored above the counter. Somewhere Rouge can't reach. Sighing she pushes a stool over to the counter and puts her first foot on the stool when Mikey walks in.

"What are you doing?" Rouge squeaks and jumps down from the stool.

As Mikey laughs she replies "I am trying to find a bowl" Mikey effortlessly walks to the counter and pulls out a bowl for himself and her before opening the cupboard storing cereal.

After breakfast, Mike looks at Rouge. "So, today is Saturday and uh I normally traditionally do something in the afternoon with my mates and I am curious to know your opinion."

Furrowing her eyebrows Rouge looks at him, "Right, what exactly do you do. Be honest."

"Well, you see it's simple really..."