Chapter 15:Honeymoon;)

WARNING⚠️: STEAMY😏

ARIANA'S P.O.V

"Ahh!"i jumped on the bed,

"someone's tired,"Babe chuckled,

"im not,its just that we can finally relax,"i said as i buried my face into the soft sheets,

"i know baby,"he chuckled softlty. Honestly knowing that for three weeks its going to be just my baby boy and I is just beyond bliss.

*******Later on********

After we went out to eat dinner, we returned to our hotel room.

"What do you want to watch baby,"he said as he sat on the sofa as he kicked off his shoes,

"I don't mind babe,"i said as i got dressed into my black sports bra,pj trousers and fluffy flip flops.Once i was done letting my hair out i walked into the living room to sit next my baby boy and made myself comfortble in his chest as he chose a film.

*20 minutes later*

As my baby boy laided his head on my lap and watched 'she's the man' i was too busy playing with his curly hair(his got a curly undercut hairstyle now).

"babe,"

"yeah,"he replied,

"why don't you make yourself comfortable,"i suggested since he was still in his white blouse and formal black trousers,

"ight baby,"he got up and got changed into grey sweatpants and black jordan flip flops(and of couse he had to be shirtless😍).He got back into the same position where i continued to play with his hair.I gazed at his body as my hands trailed done his perfectly toned body,Over his perfect sculpted abs and along his 'v' line.My fake, long, nude pink nails made swrils on his chest.

Honestly i've seen this movie so many times, it hasn't got any more interesting the more i've watched it.I got ontop of royce so that my body was touching his.

"whats up baby,"he said facing me as he smiled revealing his sexy dimples,

"you,"i placed both of my hands onto of his ,which were at both sides of his head, and started gently sucking his neck as my hands made way to his face where i kissed his lip followed by him kissing back.His hands made way to my waist and i started slowly grinding on him as we kissed, i smirked into the kiss as i felt him grow bigger therefore i continued grinding on him.

"Fuck,"he groaned as he picked me up  followed by my legs automatically wrapping themselves around his torso.Our lips clashed together, we continued to kiss  slowly and passionately as he pushed me against the wall causing me to smirk yet again as i felt him grow bigger previously than before.

He digged his hands deeper into my waist as the kiss became quick and even more passionate,if anything containing more lust than before.Royce's started to gently suck my sweet spot on my neck causing me to bit my lip as i didn't want to release my moan,but it was useless.As he continued to gently suck on my neck he took off my bra.

ROYCE'S P.O.V

As i continued to suck on her sweet spot i laided her on the bed ,took her pjs off, where the kiss soon turned into a lustfull make out session . As our lips moved in perfect sync my hand tried to find the handcuuffs and in no time successfully found it. I quickly handcuffed her hands,i chuckled as i knew all her weakness😈.I left soft wet kisses on her jaw and going all the way down,on her neck, chest. Soon i began gently sucking on the different parts of her abdominal area causing her to breathe irregularly and moans escaping there and now. I looked up at herand smirked, saw her eyes plead as i kissed all the way down to her panty line. Before i could take her knickers off i decided to leave a wet kisses on her panty line and gently suck on it. As i sucked on it i looked up to see that when my baby was inhaling so bad that you could see her rib cage and that she was trying to control her breathing but it was hopless cause each time she tried to breathe out propaly only moans seemed to escape her mouth.I passed my toungue over her knicker to feel that she was already wet.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Royce slowly took off Ari's knicker causing her to bit her lip as the anticipation built up and the lust she had for him couldn't be more strong and there he was taking his time.Ari hadn't noticed his sweatpants and his boxer briefs were off. Ariana yelped as he pounded into her with no warning.Royce sucked on ari's sweet spot on her neck  until he was fully in.Then they started making out until Royce started slowly grinding as he connected his lips to her neck where he sucked on ari's sweet spot most likely leaving hickies causing Ari to moan uncontrollably.He started picking up the pace as his lips left her neck until he was pounding the f*** outta her.Whilst he was pounding the f*** outta ari, she arched her back and squirmed and moaned uncontrolably,luckily the rooms are sound proof😈.

***3 hours after***

After trying different positions and experimenting they both had no energy left in them.

"fuck baby,"Ari said breathless .Royce fell on the bed whilst Ari landed on her face.

ARIANA'S P.OV

Honestly i want to cuddle my papasote but i had NO ENERGY  left in me, i was comfortable as i was.The room was silent, all that filled it was our heavy breathing, mostly mine.

"i  love you mami,"he said as he cought his breath as he placed on arm over my back,

"i.. love you too... papasote,"i said still trying to catch my breath.

****************minutes later***************

Being in the same position that i fell in, i turned my head to see my papi sleeping still covered in sweat as well as me.I looked up at my hair to see most of my curls out due to the sweat.I rolled over to my baby's phone since it kept pinging too much.

"ugh,"i said as i saw it was Tinashe, i don't mind her but it my papi's and I honeymoon and yet there she is sending texts.I look at the digital clock to see it was 5:36am, I bit my lip as i was proud at how long me and my papi lasted (5 hours to be specific😏  ).

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Let me know what you guys think in the comment section below.