Zane x reader (mystreet)

DEM KEYS~!
Y/n (your name)
*your Zanes secret girlfriend*
*lil bit curse words :3*
---------
Y/n POV
I was cuddling on the couch with Zane until I had this crazy idea "hey Zane?" I ask sitting up "yes? Y/n?" He ask with a worried look on his face "did you ever think of taking our relationship
To the next level?" I ask him. He has a slight blush on his face, cute. "I uh..no..I didn't...w-why?" He asks nervously "because I want to" I say and get up to sit on his lap facing him. "U-uh..you sure?.." He asks "yes I'm sure" 'he doesn't seem like he wants to..hmm' I start to rub my bottom  against his member area (he still wearing pants lol)
I started kissing him and he kissed back. Then it turned into making out. After one minute of rubbing myself against him. I feel him getting a boner (GET THE HOLY WATER!) "y-y/n" he said trying not to make it sound like a moan. I take off his shirt and he takes off mine and he un-clips my bra(h..XD) I see him starring at my breast so I quickly cover my chest "y/n it's okay...your beautiful..don't be shy" he says and gently makes my move my arms off my chest. He grabs my breasts and starts kissing my neck looking for a sensitive spot, I let out a moan. He starts abusing my sensitive spot and I moan more. He makes me lay on the couch and he slides off my pants and panties and he starts licking and sucking my womanhood, I moan loudly. He stops and puts two fingers in and starts pumping them. I moan more
\\after a few minutes//
He takes off his pants and boxers, his member springs out (I almost spelled "his memes springs out") I look at it, scared of how big it is. "You ready y/n?" His voice snaps me out of my thoughts and I look at him "y-yes" he puts his member at my entrance and puts it in a little to fast. I moan out in pain, and a few tears going down my face "shhh y/n...ill wait." Zane says cupping my cheek with his hand (well obviously not with an actual cup XD) wiping away my tears. After a minute or two I nod and he starts slowly thrusting into me, I moan louder ." Harder! Faster!" I demand, he does as I say. I become a moaning mess. "Ahhh~ ahhh~ Zane!" He knows I'm enjoying it so he goes faster and harder. I'm a moaning mess, moaning  louder and louder.

Aphmau's POV (didn't see that coming did you? XD)
"I wonder what Zanes up to today!" I say as I walk to his house. As I get there i was about to knock until I heard loud moans and a girl saying "harder! Faster! Ahh~ deeper!~" and I heard Zane say "urgh fuck!  y/n your so fucken tight!" I just awkwardly and slowly walk away.

Y/n POV.
I couldn't feel nothing but pleasure, it was unbelievable. I started to feel a knot in my stomach, "Z-Zane! I-I'm gonna c-cummm!" I yell through moans. After a few minutes he releases his seed deep in my womb (?) and I cum on his member. He takes out his member and Falls beside me. (Big ish couch) we were panting (?) "I-I love you y/n..." His eyes were closing "I love you to Zane.." Our eyes became heavy and passes out.
~~~~~
*if there's any mistakes I'm not gonna fix them because I do not want to read this again!* PASS THE HOLY WATER! *splashes holy water on everyone but me* well! Sorry for the crappy lemon. If you can't tell this is my first! You can go ahead and comment what character you want next! Do it like this!
Ex:
Character: zenix
Where: PDH
--
Just like that! K bai! I'll try to update asap!