Chasing Destiny (OnGoing)

Teresa Willows. A seventeen year old girl who was born with outstanding courage and was one of the bravest girls ever known. She entered one of the top fighting schools in the country. The Silver Arrows School Of Combat. A place where finding girls was virtually impossible. She was trained by the best. She learned how to fight, learning amazing techniques as she went. She was taught how to defend, quickly becoming the best in the school. And most importantly, she learnt how to shoot. Not a gun, she learnt how to use a bow and arrow, also known as archery. She was the best of the best, you were lucky if you got to fight her. And even then, she was just too good. She was impossible to beat. Her life was perfectly normal. Fight, train, sleep, repeat. All day every day. Until one day, that schedule was interrupted. Interrupted for a much busier one.

It all started with an attack. Then a gorgeous stranger that appeared out of nowhere. Add on a life changing journey that was only possible for her, a fight to the death for freedom, and then you get her story. Her Destiny.

[[This book is come kind of a lost princess story, so it has a twist of adventure and historical fiction.]]

(Started On: September 2016).

***

Hey guys, Vanessa's speaking..

So this is the second time I wrote my own book and I really hope you'll like it. The summary up there didn't explain the whole story so better read it if you interested.
Sorry for the bad grammars. Once again i'd like to inform you that I'm an Indonesian and I'll try my best to improve my english language skill even though I know I couldn't write as well as you guys did.
So, I decided to search someone with good english skill.

Anyway, don't forget to comment how you think, fan, share, and vote.

Peace out,
Vanessa.