Im Only Going One Direction..And Thats Loving You(One Direction Fanfic)

OUTFITS:

http://www.polyvore.com/livs_outfit_to_thorpe_park/set?id=41567626

http://www.polyvore.com/alices_outfit_to_thorpe_park/set?id=41567707

http://www.polyvore.com/ronnies_outfit_to_thorpe_park/set?id=41567820

http://www.polyvore.com/caseys_outfit_to_thorpe_park/set?id=41567942

http://www.polyvore.com/laurens_outfit_to_thorpe_park/set?id=41568030

I do not own anything of One direction.

I just love them immensely ;D

______________________________________________________________________________

"Liv,oi wake-up"My older brother said although he was only a few years older than me.We were both in college now,I'm 17 and he was 19.

It was Friday,a half day actually since we were gonna break up to today for summer.I usually don't bother going to school on halfdays,its just so pointless.But straight after school I was going to go to  Thorpe Park.That was the only reason I bother today.

I took out my phone and stared at the time.

It was only 6:30 in the bloody morning!

"DRAKE ITS 6:30 IN THE FRICKEN MORNING!"I screamed out of my door.

I heard him chuckle from his room,"I know I just wanted to put you off"He laughed again.

"Im going back to sleep"I stomped back to my room,but as I turned the handle,I felt Drake's hand grab my arm,then I was dripping with cold water.

The anger started rising in me.

"You won't after I did that"He laughed so hard his tanned skin turned pink.

I put on a fake smile,then hugged him,VERY tightly.Causing a shiver go down his spine and a slightly dripping Drake.

"I get to shower first"I said.

"But-"He trailed off as I glared at him.

I walked into my room grabbing my towel,then headed to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower,letting it heat up.I stared into the bathroom mirror.I looked at my dark brown bed-hair,my brown eyes and slightly tanned skin.I have to admit I have a nice body not too fat but not too skinny.I started gymnastics when I was 5,and I can still do all the tricks :).

I climbed into the shower and let the warm water,fall on to me.

Alice's POV:

THORPE PARK

THORPE PARK

THORPE PARK

YES!

We've been planning this for ages.I turned my speakers to hear the amazing voice of Niall ,singing...

Close the door

Throw the key

Don't what to be reminded

Don't want to be seen 

Don't wanna be without you

My judgement is clouded

Like tonights sky

My heart just melted hearing his voice.Some people just like them now but me and my girls been with them since the beginning.We do love them but we arn't scary stalkers or screaming maniacs,melting if they touched us (okay I would melt if Niall touched me but onlyif he chose to).