Liam and Sam

4 months later
Sam's POV
I woke up enthusiastic because I'll see Liam,I started to have feelings for him,even though I kissed Edward but,he is too old for me,so I'll give Liam a chance. I went to the shower and I undressed,after 25 minutes I got out of there and I got dressed with a black T-shirt,red jeans and my black shoes. I took my breakfast without Edward (he was taking a shower) and I left home.
-hi Sam!! You look beautiful today.-Liam said as he kissed my cheek.
-ooh thanks, I have a question, would you like come tonight for a dinner with me and Edward? -I asked him
-Yes I would like to go and meet the best detective- he said as he took my backpack.
-------
It was 7 o'clock and I got dressed in a purple dress as Edward came in my room.
-hi baby-he told me smiling
-hi,I need go downstairs,Liam is about to come here,yay!!- I said excited.
In twenty minutes I heard the bell ring. I looked at the peep hole and there was Liam,so handsome like always. So I opened the door and invite him to came in.
Edward was behind the kitchen pouring some water for us.
-hi Liam,I'm Edward Whitworth, ex-detective and Sam's tutor,but you can call me Edward. -he said smiling.
-nice to meet you Edward,I'm her boyfriend. -he told him and I opened my eyes widen.