Secret admier

Y/n's POV

Today I'm going out to Granny's diner. I'm going to go see Ruby and after her shift we are going to hang out. I'm at Granny's now and I can't wait to go inside and see Ruby. I ordered some hot chocolate with cinnamon on top and Mac and Cheese with bread crumbs and bacon bits. It may sound weird but I think it's delicious. Henry walked by and I said that he can sit down at my table. He sat down on the opposite side of me and I ordered hot chocolate with cinnamon on top and whipped cream and a cheeseburger with cheese fries topped with bacon bits on the side for Henry. We then finished our hot chocolates before our food arrived and so I ordered two vanilla milkshakes with whipped cream and a cherry on top. Now our food is here we are now eating. Ruby then decided to join us. Now the three of us are hanging out. Regina then came and saw the three of us hanging out and Henry saw her. This is very awkward because Regina doesn't like me. Regina gave me the stink eye and walked away from us. What is her problem? Maybe she hates little girls like me or maybe she just hates me hanging out with Henry so much or maybe she just doesn't like me in general. Henry and I are now walking back to Emma's house and we are going to play with my kitten, Mystic. After that we are now going to bed in hopes that tomorrow will be even more fun than today.