just a normal day

Nyree's pov

I was walking to school with my friend when I heard some one wolfwhistle. I instantly turn round to see who did it. Not to my surprise it was the Devil Mark Lee. "Yah! Mark you know I don't like you so fuck off!"I hissed. He pouted 'cute' I thought.
"But Nyreeeeeee." he joked and His gang laughed.
"Ugh pathetic." said Izzy(my best friend)
"I know right!" I replied.
"Anyways we are being put into new parrners today! I hope I get put with Taehyung! He's sooooo dreamy!" said Izzy. I just looked at her and walked to school. When we got into class we were told who out partners were.
"Taehyung and Izzy. Jin and Namjoon. Yoongi and Jimin. Haechan and Taeyong. Jungkook and Win-Win. Jaehyung and Taeil. Yuta and Ruhini. JB and Jackson. Bam Bam and Yugyeom. Mark T Youngjae and Jinyoung. And lastly Nyree and Mark Lee." announced miss Kim.
'WAIT WHAT?! ME AND MARK?!' I sighed and say next to Mark.
"Hey baby girl." he said.
"Hey pervert." I hissed back.
"Playing hard to get. I like it."he smirked.
'That smirk is so hot' I thought.
We was told what we had to do.
"I can play the guitar and rap. What can you do?" he asked me.
"Sing and play the piano." I replied.
"Good now come with me."he said and dragged me into a room with musical instruments.
"You know Exo's song monster right?" he asked me.
"Uh Yes why?"
"I'm English?" he asked.
"Yes. Now tell me why!" I hissed.
"Becaues I'm going to play it and your gonna song and rap it in English okay?" he asked. I just not as a answer. "Good girl."
I did as I was told to and sung the song. I opened my eyes to see Mark amazed.
"*cough* Uh wow you Okay.." he said.
"Yh sure your look was so'WOW she's amazing!'" I said. He smirked. I just wanted to melt into his arms.
"Come here and sit on oppa's lap." he said.
"Uh no thanks." I giggled. 'did I really just giggle?!'