Chapter 25: Twins!

You were 9 months pregnant and I'm hospital. You were having the babies. The pain was very painful, but it was worth it, to have someone else to share your love with. After the babies were delivered you were exhausted. Gundham held your hands and let you hold Shiro and Kotoko. You smiled and Gundham smiled as well. The next day you were allowed home and you put your babies in the cot. (Is it called that idk?) you cuddled Gundham and he kissed your forehead. You relaxed and nuzzled your head into his chest. Gundham held you close and smiled. He lifted you up into his arms and kissed you. You stole his scarf and wore it. He blushed lightly and kissed your nose. Gundham. He put you down and looked into your eyes. Yes my queen? You stopped moving and looked into his eyes. You pulled him close and passionately kissed him. Mmmmph~ He was blushing a dark red but seemed to be enjoying this a lot. You let him explore your mouth and he built up confidence to pin you to the wall. He kept kissing you over and over, not wanting to stop. You before Gundham was about to go further you stopped. Come on let's check on the kids. He nodded blushing like mad and you checks on the kids. They were doing fine. Impatiently Gundham lifted you up and took you to the bedroom ;)

It was late night and you were asleep ontop of Gundham. You would of stayed asleep but you were awoken by Shiro crying. You got up and attended to him and fed him and whatnot. When you went back to your room Gundham was hugging a pillow. You smiled and got into the bed gently and slept. It had been a long but good day. You slept.

In the morning you made breakfast for the kids and for Gundham. You fed the kids and sat on Gundhams lap and ate some of his breakfast. He didn't mind at all and just used your chest as a pillow. It was a good day. And a good life. Everything was going well.

Sorry it was short I needed to get a chapter out. Thanks for reading if you liked this chapter comment or vote up.
Thanks to these people who voted up:
Puppelove
hsl_artist
nightcore_kitty
Frosty_Blizzard
AnichibiSHSLArtist
peridot_kuwata
multifandomtrash0
tanaka_asf
SerbiaAPH
KigahKuroSenpai
Kailahel_2022
otakujynx
dead_weeb
craftymind406
MalulaChina
NovaTheKitsune
xYurippeChan