Meeting Cheyenne.

Alana's Point of View ~ Wednesday, 6:21pm

I grabbed my last bag off of the moving belt, rolling it to the side and resting the other smaller one on top of it so there wouldn't be trouble while moving through the airport

I grabbed my last bag off of the moving belt, rolling it to the side and resting the other smaller one on top of it so there wouldn't be trouble while moving through the airport. There are people all around here taking pictures of us so I really hope dad comes soon. We just came off the plane so I texted him, letting him know we landed. Now I'm just waiting on Lisa to get her bags so we can head outside and wait for him. I sat in one of the chairs by the escalator that lead to the rental car place, sipping on my drink as I waited for her. These annoying a-s people were still taking pictures but our teachers shooed them away.

I rolled my eyes as Will came over to me and sat down, waiting to see if I was gonna say anything. He must've lost his d-mn mind. He nudged me playfully, "Lana.." I shot him a look and he immediately shut up. Two of his regular h-es came over and started telling him about how fine he looks. I got up, seeing that Lisa got her bags. We headed outside and stood near the pavement, watching buses and taxis zoom pass. Some of our other classmates left already. I was pulled away from Lisa so I immediately slapped the hell out of that person and to no surprise, it was Will. "N-***, what is that you want?" He rolled his eyes and kissed me. Yo girl melted, okay?

He snaked his arms around my waist as I gripped onto his jacket. He pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine, giving me a sincere look, "I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry I couldn't be true to you when all you did was stand by me.. Even through my lil battle with dyslexia. I ain't gon' say I love you because baby, I don't know a sh-t about love.." I laughed, not knowing anything about it either. "But I just want you to be my girlfriend, I think we're taking to long to get these titles together.. So will you please be my girlfriend?" I smirked, nodding and kissing his nose. I saw a familiar truck pulling up in front of Lisa so I immediately got out of his grip.

"I gotta go.." He nodded and smiled as I ran back over to Lisa. Dad was already squeezing the daylight out of her. I laughed and jumped on his back just to give her a break. He spun around causing me to hold on tighter. Once he stopped, I jumped down only to be hugged tighter than ever. "We missed you too, daddy." He smiled, pulling away and starting to get our luggage into the trunk. Lisa sat in the front so I got in the back, texting mommy that we landed. She knew we were travelling because we talk to her a whole lot without daddy knowing.

Momma: :) Great, I hope you two had fun
TheTrillestThug: It was aight, I gotta boyfriend now tho
Momma: HOLLUP! Just let me end my meeting right quick

I laughed a little then I noticed that we were already on the road to Aunt Bre's place. We have to pick up RJ from there. I bobbed my head to the censored version of Goldie by A$AP Rocky as it blasted through the speakers of the car. We pulled up to their house and we all got out of the car, walking up to the door. I rang the doorbell and we waited for a few seconds. Uncle Trey answered the door and he immediately hugged both of us. They're used to seeing us almost every weekend so I understand. I scowled up at him, playfully and he smirked down at me. We both laughed as we pulled away and made our way into the house.