Prologue

(The brothers and sister above, the cat behind the kits is there clan mother)

The grey and white she-cat makes her way though the forest, it was raining, soaking her fur. I'n her mouth she held a small bundle, one three others on her back but it's to dark to see them clearly. The she-cat spots the river and jumps over the stones, running towards the camp were her mate was waiting. She hides in the bushes, waiting for the guards to look the other way before sneaking by and putting the bundles in the middle of the camp. Why is she leaving the bundles? Will she come back? Well, no one knows as she darts off into the forest, leaving the tiny bundles in the middle of the camp, the guards walk up to them, wondering what they were as tiny meows were heard. The moonlight shined over four tiny kits! One what black and white and next to him was like a brown tabby, they were tom-kits. The two she-kits were cuddles against each other, one was multiple shades of gray like light and lighter grays and the other was completely different from the rest. She was a light orange with a black chin (bottom part of her muzzle), and black right paw, her underbelly was white and her tail has white stripes, hear ear tips are black and a small black stripe on her nose. On each of the kits was a small note, the black and white tom-kit has the word Smoke, and the brown tom-kit has the word Sparrow. They gray she-kit has Mist and the orange, white, and black she-kit has Slaight. The cats picked up the kits and took them to Robinstar.