Chapter 5

Carson's POV

I lay in bed completely worried. I can't fricking believe that I agreed to go meet this girl. But then at the same time she would've still seen the house and there's actually a better chance that she would tell about the house because no one would have told her not to tell. And she seems like a pretty trustworthy girl so once I think about it it was a good idea to talk to her.

Next thing I knew sunlight was pouring in through the windows. "Morning," I said to Levone and Nathan.

"Morning," they said.

"Who's making breakfast?" I asked.

"Mathew. He's already making it," Levone said.

"Yes! Mathew makes the best breakfast!" I said. Nathan laughs.

"Hey what about me!" Levone pouts.

"Your ok, I guess," I said and Nathan and I laugh.

Alice's POV

"Hey, Alice! How's your arm?" everyone asked one by one. Ugh! So many people! I had to skip cheerleading because of my arm but I didn't really mind.

At home I ran upstairs to my room. Lacey was in there. You may thing I've already told you about all my siblings but I haven't. There is one more. He is my twin. His name is Colin. Colin never comes out of his room. Except for the middle of the night to get food (This is why when I wake up late for school and I need to grab a quick breakfast and I know there is something quick in the fridge it isn't there.). He homeschools himself on this online program. The reason he never comes out of his room is because of this one humiliation that the bad boy did to him last year around this time of year. Colin was the best looking boy in the whole school. Colin didn't want to be a bad boy so thats why he wasn't one. He definitely had the looks for it! The bad boy really hated Colin for his looks that were better than his so the bad boy humiliated Colin horribly. This is why Colin has locked himself into his room and won't even come out to hang out with his family.