Whats Wrong With You?

Yeooo Before Y'all smack me and come through y'all screen with these torches and pitchforks, just know it was  me And @FloralDiamond idea. (Mainly hers 😂😂 love ya girl❤️) 

J o i e's POV

I fell asleep smiling. When I woke up it was different story. Daniel wasn't sleeping on my bed and Kevin wasn't downstairs. I knew it had to be true. Daniel was cheating on me. With Kevin. I knew he and Daniel had something going on. I just never thought he would hurt me like this.

I ran downstairs and got dressed in this.

I started going to my driveway to get one of my cars when 'The Kid' Stopped me

I started going to my driveway to get one of my cars when 'The Kid' Stopped me. I gave Daniel the name 'The Kid' because. He's just a kid I guess and he messed with my feelings.

"Hey Beautiful!" Daniel says while kissing my cheek.

"Umm...What the hell are you doing?" I say

"What??.. I can't kiss my girlfriend?" Daniel says confused.

"Um....No You can't because 1. You Cheated on me. 2. Since you cheated on me PLUS the fact that I found out because I saw you makes it even worse." I say unlocking the keys to the matte black lambo that my parents bought me last year.

"What The Hell are you talking about Joie?" Daniel says angrily but confused

" I SAW YOU KISS KEVIN! Now do you know what I'm talking about?" I yell while closing the door to the car and starting the engine.

"Joie. I never kissed Kev. You're imagining this for no reason because i've been with you all the time while Kev is with Talia 24/7." Daniel says

"No. I'm Not. How? If I saw It with my own eyes." I yell while getting out halfway out the car to slap him then getting back in.

Daniel got pale asf when I smacked him. He just stood there like he just seen someone murder his entire family.

"J-Joie If you believe I really kissed Kevin then you need help because I won't ever cheat on you." Daniel says while crying

I turn the engine off to the car and get out and close the door.

"You aren't gonna leave me?" Daniel says with a sniffle 

"So you want me to leave can I ca-" I say as Daniel shuts me up with a kiss.

I think it was just a crazy ass dream.

We pull away to catch our breaths and Daniel says "Joie. I love you with all my heart and I will never in my godforsaken life Will cheat on you. Okay babe?" Daniel says  while wrapping me into  a tight hug.

(A/N Wow.Just wow. 1.3rd Update Today!!!!!!

2.Me and @FloralDiamond were talking and we came up with this idea😂😂 follow her and read her book Neighbor Its good asf😋❤️❤️ 

 And Also FloralAliens came out with a book where KEVIEKEV HITS ON MY SISTER IN LAW ( Mariah💞💋 If y'all aint know since I'm married to Dani😍💘💍) But both they stories litt😩😍 check em out😋 

(P.S I NEED A GIRL and i needa description because she hates Joie and wants Dani but then ends up dating Derrick Y'all will see later ) 

 BYEEE😋😘👊🏻 Luv Y'all💋 

~ Joie Sepulveda 🙏🏽💘