Thier past

Elena and Isabella swan were born on September 13 1987 in forks Washington. The swan twins were the best thing to Happen to Renee and Charlie in a long time. Renee wanted to move to Mystic falls Virginia a small town but it was sunny and a very beautiful town with a lot of history that Renee adored. Charlie wanted to stay to take care of his sick parents, when Renee found out she was pregnant it seemed like the sun and happiness came back into their marriage. A few months after the twins birth Charlie and Renee had a terrible fight and having enough Renee left with baby Elena and Bella. When the girls were 15 their mother remarried to a baseball player named Alaric Dwyer. the girls grew close to him and look up to him as a best friend. When the girls turned 16 the girls dad married Piper who he was dating for 4 years. Now the girls are going to move in with their dad to forks Washington as they miss their father and Piper who they consider another mom they can also see how badly there mother wants to go with Alaric and it all comes up to here.

Elena has always had her powers since she was born. Elena is a very gifted child as is her twin sister Bella. Elena has a few powers as does Bella.
When the girls were ten they had powers but Elena had stronger powers that she couldn't just use between her and her twin like Bella. Elena can see the future past and present. She also has a shield and is a lot stronger then a normal human and a lot faster. Her blood smells like sunshine in a bottle. While her sisters blood smells very good Elena's blood smells 100 percent better. Elena also use light. Let me explain when her sister was about to be drained by a vampire Elena's hands lit up with a bright white light and it did whatever she wanted it to do she killed the vampire and that is how they discovered vampires but it was a different kind then the Cullen's. It was a night walker. Bella's gifts is she can and Elena can talk to each other in each other's mind they can also tell each other's emotions and can track each other down. They know exactly were the other is and they can tell if one of them are in danger.