Chapter Four: My Everything

Shawn's POV:

After the pain, I stood up and went back to the pack house. The entire pack house was a mess, glass scattered everywhere, the couch was flipped and cutleries were thrown everywhere.

Uncle Colin, Caeley's father immediately grabbed my neck and smashed my to the closest wall. "Where is my daughter?" He roared.

"Uncle Colon please calm-" I said, confused.

"I ASKED WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?" He growled louder, pushing me further into the wall.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I escaped from his grasp.

Xavier came with a paper in his hand and raised it in front of me. The scent hit me, strawberry and mint, I grabbed the paper and started reading.

Dear Mum, Dad, Mason and Xavier,

I'm sorry. I am so sorry for everything. No one wants me, I tried my best to everything, but it never happened. Mum, Dad, I found my mate. He doesn't want me, I thought that mates were supposed to love each other, I don't think he ever will. But it's fine, I will be independent, I can survive without a mate. Mum, you always told me about mates, they are wonderful. And hopefully one day I can find my Mr. Right.

Probably leaving will make me a better person, I will be away for awhile. Please don't try to look for me, I will be back. I love you.

Love,

Caeley.

As soon as I finished reading, my tears were already streaming down my cheeks, she's gone. She's searching for her Mr. Right, SHE'S MINE. No I will not allow any man other than me to have her in my arms, I'm her mate.

But you rejected her, Alex finally spoke up after the incident. I was speechless, I don't know how and what came up to me to reject her. 

I regret everything, 

she's beautiful, 

she's my everything.

Caeley's POV:

I dashed through the woods as another pack's scent hit me, oh crap. I'm trespassing. I shifted pack to my human form and put some giant t-shirt on. 

"What are you doing here?" A deep voice behind the tree that I was changing asked.

My breathe hitched as I realised that he was an Alpha. "Sorry A-alpha, I d-din't mean t-to t-trespass." I whispered.

"What are you doing here, I asked." He growled sternly.

"I ran away from my old pack, Alpha." I head hung low.

"Why?" He came towards me, I eventually backed up towards another tree.

"M-my m-mate re-rejected me." My voice broke at the last part.

"WHAT?" He growled, "Rejecting their mate is the worst kind of sin between the lycans." His gaze softened.

"Sorry for scaring you, I didn't catch your name, sweetie." He stepped towards me and caressed my cheeks. 

A small smile appeared on my face, this may be my first time in years that I've smiled. "My name's Caeley." I said fiddling with my fingers.

"C'mon my sweet Caeley, let's get you back to my pack house." He said before wrapping his strong arms on my right shoulder.