3

"Cora? Really?" Ben asks her.

"He didn't tell me they were still a thing, he just said he hadn't gotten around to taking the pictures down. I just didn't like how she didn't knock before she came in the room." She says to Ben who has flung an arm over her shoulder.

"It's my house I shouldn't have to knock. And my boyfriend shouldn't be fucking someone that isn't me." I yell and then flip Lance off.

"Hey I didn't think you would be home that early." He says to me.

"Because that clearly excuses you. If Alexia doesn't see me sleeping with someone that isn't her it isn't cheating... oh wait no it defiantly is! Though I guess you wouldn't have thought that through thoroughly. THAT FUCKING REQUIRES BRAIN CELLS!!!!" I scream at him. Devin grabs my arms as I try to lunge at him. James stepped next to Lance to make sure he didn't go anywhere.

"I'm sorry ok. It only happened like fourish times." He says trying to step forward but James stops him with his arm and a warning look. He tries to give Devin a look but Devin just turns his head to look down at me. 

"Why don't we go Al?" He says to me.

"Are you staying with him? Where does he live? I will want to see you!" Lance yells at me.

"You won't ever know, so fuck off." I say as Devin winds his arm around my waist and we walk to the car.

"I can get him black listed if you want?" He says to me as we reach the car and get in. 

"I just want to go back to your place and sleep." I tell him as I feel tears well up in my eyes. I wipe my eyes with the hem of my shirt and watch as we drive back to his house. After we pull into the garage we just sit in the car for a few minutes as I continue to cry, well until I start laughing.

"He... is. SO dumb." I laugh as I get a wide eyed look from Devin. 

"Yes." Devin says cautiously.

"He thought that if I didn't see it, it meant that he wasn't cheating. I wish I had known that because that would have solved so many problems through out life." 

"You don't need him, if he wasn't smart enough to know that you were the best time to happen to him then he clearly didn't deserve you. Because you my dear Alexia are the most amazing person I know." Devin tells me as we wander into his house. He plops down on the couch and I follow suit.

"Did you see how pissed he got when I told him I wasn't going home tonight." I whisper. 

"Yeah he was really pissed, you have every reason to piss him off right now. He was an ass, you should do whatever you feel is best. I would totally love it if you pissed him off, but that's just my opinion." Devin tells me as I sit on the stairs and pull my legs up to my chest.

"It's because you are his favorite person he wants to know where you live. That's why he asked." I look over and make eye contact with Devin. He tilts his head and got up and moved over to me. 

"I'm his favorite? Well he's in for a surprise. You just say the...." I cut him off by jumping up and kissing him. He hesitated at first and then matched my pace. He started walking forward which made me back up until we hit the wall a few seconds later. Devin lightly bit down on my lower lip, I smiled as I felt his hands slip around my waist at the same time. I weaved my fingers through his hair and moved my other hand down to the hem of his shirt and tugged. I felt him smile into the kiss and lift his arms up. I broke away from him for a split second to pull his shirt off and stare at his chest. I bit my lip as Devin pressed himself against me brought his lips back down to mine. I relace my fingers through his hair as his hand slid up my shirt and around back to unhook my bra. 

"If we are going to do this we should do it somewhere other than a stair case?" I ask him.

"Mmm probably." He says and then picks me, I laugh and wrap my legs around his waist as he climbs the stairs and we continue to make out. After we  make it up to his room he throws me on to the bed where I remove my bra and he takes his shorts off him and then takes the shorts I am wearing off. He hovers over me and trails his hand down my stomach as he bites down on my neck causing me to let out a light moan, which causes him to smile into my neck. I slide my hand down his stomach and taunt him by playing with the elastic on his boxer briefs. 

"Teasing isn't nice." he groans into my neck.

"Then don't make it so easy." I tell him as I pull my hand away and bring his face back to mine. He kisses me again as he pulls his underwear off and tugs at mine. I pull down as far as I can without breaking away from the kiss. I feel Devin pressing against me as he runs one of his hands down my side and grasps my butt. I try and shuffle my panties off but fail and have to break away from Devin to take them off. He rolls over and grabs something out of his nightstand.

"Are we really going to do this? Tell me now before we get distracted again." Devin says as he traces the contours of my arms with his finger tips. 

"Yes." I barley get out before Devin begins kissing me again. He pulls me so I am sitting up and he is kneeling over top of my legs. He puts the condom on as I try to steady my breathing but fail due to him tracing circles on my thigh. He pushes me back down rather ruffly and beings to bite down on my neck again as I try not to focus on the fact that he is pressed against me fully erect. I grab his side and try to bring him down as close to me as I could causing him to stop what he was doing with my neck and give me an evil grin.

"Who's easy to tease now?" He laughs as I push myself against him. I let out an angry noise and give him a sad look. He leans back down and kisses me softly as I feel his hand guide his erection into me. I gasp as he begins to pull in and out rhythmically causing me to have to grab the posts on his bed so I don't move too much. Devin kisses the entire length of my body as he continues to thrust into me. He starts gently biting my stomach causing me to grab onto his hair, he makes his way back up to my lips biting all the way up to them. Once he gets up to my lips we try to make out but fail due to the fact that neither of us can catch our breath due to what the other was doing. I decide to move to his neck and bite down, he lets out a loud noise of pleasure which makes me smile. After a few more minutes of that we both finish and roll away from each other, I hear something smack onto the ground and realize that Devin has just thrown his condom on the floor. 

"You aren't going to throw that in the trash?" I ask still trying to catch my breath.   

"Yeah in a minute, I have to take a fiver." He says to me.

"That was awesome I haven't hate sex that good in forever." I tell him pulling the fitted sheet over me and putting my arms under my head trying to calm myself down.

"You were amazing Alex."