Chapter 13: For Jin

Jungkook's POV:

"Guys! The tunnel!" I yelled as I ran towards it. I remembered it. I sat in front of it on the grass. I picked up the sticky note and handed it to Jin.

He read it out loud.

"Hint #3. Besides the tunnel, remember where else we had fun? The entire place is green and full of flowers. Even an old train."

Jin read.

Jimin and Rap Monster sat Suga next to me. I would rather take Suga's place and be unconscious or just be dead.

Rap Monster sighed. J-Hope sat away from us in shame. "Well we can't go anywhere until Suga wakes up." He said.

I nodded. "If he does." Rap monster added. "HE WILL!" I raised my voice. He has to. I care about Suga just as much.

Giving me some space, they walked away, leaving me with Suga. I hated seeing him in this position. Unconscious.

This was my fault. I told him to go kill himself and now he's actually hurt. I felt tears stream down my face and I wiped them away but they just kept coming until I choked out a sob.

"I always do this." I mumbled to myself through my tears. I put my face in my hands. It should be me! I should die.

Whoever's up there in that big sky, please don't let him die. Don't let Suga die. He can't. Please. I'd rather take his pain.

I then felt a hand on my shoulder. "I'm okay. I'm fine." He shot up a bit wobbly, using my shoulder to stand but he ended up falling.

"SUGA!!" I shouted. Happiness shot through me. I felt relieved. "Jungkook." He mocked as he rolled his eyes. I have my Min Yoongi back.

I chuckled as the group ran over. I hugged him. "I love you okay? And I'm sorry about the other day. I really am. I don't want you gone. I don't know what I'd do without the king of swag." I said sincerely.

He smirked. "I know. Min Suga. Genius. Swag." He said being cocky and trying to stand again but he fell. I smirked. "Yeah...genius." I said.

Suga looked at me seriously. "I heard you tried to hurt yourself." He mumbled. Rap Monster suddenly started speaking "You're awake!" Oh God, thank you for saving my butt.

Rap Monster and Jimin picked him up. "Guys! I found a truck! Its the exact same one that we took back on July fourth! I don't know how it got here but we have to hurry." Jin said.

We all ran towards the truck and Rap Monster and Jimin carried Suga.

Me, Chandler, Jimin, Rap Monster and J-hope sat in the back of the truck on the outside. Suga and Jin sat on the inside.

J-Hope's phone vibrated. He took out his phone and read the message. "Now live that day again. Take pictures. Do as Jin says and make memories. Do it for him. There are camera's in the bag in the back of the truck. Look around, you should see it." J-Hope read aloud.

I thought that it was sweet that he did this for Jin. But I also thought another thing. "Guys is he watching us? How does he know these things?" I asked.

Rap Monster shrugged. "Its Taehyung. He's smarter than we make him out to be."

I nodded.

We stopped at the field and Jin got out the car. Soon enough, so did Suga. He could walk. I saw him smile to himself about it.

Jin looked at us. "What now?" He asked. Rap Monster smirked. "Now, we take pictures." He said grabbing the orange bag that I didn't notice out of the back of the truck.