Chapter 1

Like the pic above LGBT doesn't have to mean your Lesbian,Gay,Bisexual
(idk the T)
It could mean that your
LIFE GETS BETTER!

Don't let bullies bring you down and not let you be YOU!

I'm about yo tell you my short story of when I lived a girl and you van compare:

It was 2 months before Thanksgiving and I meet a girl.I didn't really know her but I knee that I hsd feelings for her.The way she spoke to me made me feel like I was worth living when people bullied me about liking boys,always crying because of my grandpa who passed 10 days after his birthday, and because of my mom.After that I find out my Boyfriend was cheating on me and I dumped.I hated him forever until I found out he started talking to a girl and when I found out who it was I-I started cutting again because this girl started liking my ex then i stopped for cutting for month and months.

My birthday past and I got a present from her.

More and more days pasted until 3-4-16.The girl I loved with all my heart broke up with me. After 4 weeks she started dating my ex and I was the f-ing last one to find out. -*Laughs*-How'd you think I controlled that? Yeah it wasn't very pretty.

I didn't eat for weeks when my parents weren't home.
Then I started cutting again then I stopped.

Then my mom's birthday passed.I started again.

The girl always asked if I was okay with Her And My Ex.I lied and said it was fine bc I knew she wanted to be happy.

The boy started ignoring everyone even his gf and me,
On 8-2-16 the boy dumped her and told me. I was mad at at him and her for so long-I completely forgot that:

You cann always have someone in your heart, but they won't always be in your life.

No matter what happens always lets your loved ones go. You'll see'em again someday.

This is My Story:
Of My First GirlFriend
By:Shadow__14