Chapter Thirty

So basically I'm making this the last chapter. Then the epilogue. But don't worry there's still a sequel of this book. Anyways hope you like this last chappy. 😂

Jennifer San Jose

One night to go before my flight. Hope I'll have a new life there. A better one I guess.

"So what are your plans today?" Mom asked as she gave me a plate with Bacon and an egg.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll just gonna lay in bed again." I said.

"Anak, you need to go out there and visit your friends. Make some memories before you leave." Mom said.

"I always text with them. And besides I'm so lazy to get out," I said then take a bite of my food.

"You're not like this before. Even though you and Sean wasn't still working out, you still need to have some little fun." Mom said. I rolled my eyes as she mentioned his name. As you can see, we never talked ever since "that day". I text him saying sorry and he will just left me on read.

I got tired of texting him over and over then I gave up. I still don't know if he want us to be through. I still love him.

I went upstairs and grab my laptop. I watched some movies. And on the afternoon, the Boogie texted me.

From: Boogs 💙
Are you gonna attend Matt's class?
We're all gonna be there!

To: Boogs 💙
I'm coming. And what studio? And time?

From: Boogs 💙
It's on Studio V at 5:00 pm.

To: Boogs 💙
Thanks!

That's kinda early. But then anyways, I decided to take a shower. I wore this:

I asked my mom to drive me at the Studio V and she agreed

I asked my mom to drive me at the Studio V and she agreed. She kissed me on the cheek before I entered the studio. When I entered the room, it was dark. I turned the lights on and they were all in there. Except for Sean...

"Surprise!!!" They all said. I tried not to cry but the tears kept falling down on my cheeks. They group hugged me that made me cry even more.

"We're gonna miss you a lot ya know," Tati said.

"Me too." I said. We did some dance party. As soon as there was other people coming in, we stopped the party.

The squad and I are happily chatting until Sean came. They just waved at him and smiled, he did the same too.

When his eyes met mine, his smile faded away. I know it's hard for him and even me. It's hard to left someone you love. Like literally the hardest thing to do.

But what else can I do? My grandma is suffering from the other side of the world. I might find someone better than him there or maybe not. He's just the best thing that happened to me.

"Okay guys! Get in your places!" Matt said and we obeyed.

"So today's song is Cold Water," He said then he taught us the routine.

Some of them wasn't in the mood to be part of the video. I'm on the group with Bailey and Tati (Just pretend she was Anneston). When Sean was dancing, I was just looking at him. Even though he doesn't even try to look at me. I guess he was over it.

"Hey you okay?" Marielle said and I replied with a smile. He finished the dance and he just smiled at the end.

. . . . .

"Wake up, Sweetie," I heard my mom said then she open the lampshade near me.

"Five more minutes," I said then cover myself with a blanket. She suddenly takes it off from me but I was carried away that made me fall from the bed.

"Urgh!" I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I took a shower and wore a black hoodie, black sweatpants and my black adidas superstar. I'm all black.

"Jen! We need to get in there!" Mom said from downstairs. I grab my luggage and brought it down. My brother and my Dad brought my luggage in the car. Dad drives us to the Airport (I mean my forehead😂) then I saw the squad waiting for me. The girls were crying and the Boys are comforting them.

"Hey. Shhh shhh don't cry. We're all still gonna dm each other ya know," I said wiping Tati's tear who was almost to hysterically crying.

"It's just-" She said then she hugs me, crying into my arms. They all gave us a group hug. We pulled out from the hug when we heard my flight's calling.

"See you guys!" I said then I waved before I head to the plane. I look back at them and they were all crying. I wiped my tear from my right cheek then continued walking to the plane. I remember I was still wearing our promise ring. I was about to remove it when someone kept shouting from the back.

I didn't bother to look back until it called my name. I removed the ring and was about to throw it away but someone hold my hand. I look back and it was him. That's unexpected. He suddenly pulls me closer and kissed me. Without any hesitations, I kissed back.

"I love you," He said after we pulled out. He was still holding my cheeks.

"I love you too, Sean." I said and we're both crying right now.

"I'm sorry for not responding to your texts, for ignoring you. I just can't accept the fact that you're leaving. It hurts me so much. You're the best thing EVER that happened to me. I'm gonna miss you. Your eyes, your lips, your laugh, your voice and everything. I'm really gonna miss you. I love you to the moon and back." He said then gave me a quick peck. Our tears was still streaming down.

"Ma'am, you need to get inside." The flight attendant said.

"Can you please tell them to cancel it for a minute," I said sniffing. She rolled her eyes but she did it anyways.

"I'm sorry too, Sean. I'm gonna miss you. I love you more. But what can I else do? I'm really sorry. Thank you for everything that you did to me. I love you Sean. I'll always love you over and over again..."

"Goodbye Sean."