07 || kitchen mess up

S E V E N: KITCHEN MESS UP

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

::

"Smile at the camera, Briar." Tom said in a cheery voice as he pointed the camera at his friend.

Briar smiled and licked her lips and gave two thumbs up to at the camera, her smile bright and happy when she did so.

Tom pointed the camera back at himself, "Even Briar Approves." He wiggled his brows and continued to ramble on about god knows what.

"Off you, top." And with that, Tom ended the video and sat in the chair beside Briar, who had a dorky smile on her face, "Why are you smiling like that, amigo?"

"No reason." Briar shrugged with a slight smirk, her brown eyes bounced joyously when she grabbed a spoon full of jelly and threw it at Tom.

"Briar!" Tom exclaimed with a glare before letting out a small laugh, "This is war!" The boy stood up and grabbed a pancake.

Briar's face paled, "Don't you dare." She warned and stood up slowly and tried to get away from the line of attack.

"Don't do what?" The tone was full of false innocence and mockery, he brought the pancake up and his arm was in throwing like stance. The pancake threw through the air and landed promptly on Briar's face.

Briar took a deep breath, shut her eyes, and pursed her lips in an angry matter. She carefully took the pancake that masked her face off and grabbed some whip cream. Quickly she unclipped it and shook it up before squirting it at Tom.

In a blink of an eye, the food was flying everywhere and the two were laying out on the floor in a fit of giggles.

"We are going to get into so much trouble," Briar said sniffling a giggle as she tried to lick the whip cream off her nose with her tongue.

"Eh," Tom shrugged as he took wiped the whip cream off her nose with his forefinger and lick it, "Yum."

The two once again began to laugh as they laid in their breakfast.

::

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

most likely the only chapter with a lot of dialogue

dedicated to; waIIywest because of ultimate spidey