chapter 6

AUTHOR/TAEMIN'S POV

"You'r house is huge Taemin!" Jonghyun ran through the door turning in circles to look at everything. Key and Taemin walked in chuckling, still holding hands. "I'll go make us a snack!" Key dissapered into the kitchen. Jonghyun was bouncing on every peice of furniture he saw. "And I'm suppost to be the kid." Jonghyun stoped bouncing, smiling sheepishly.  Taemin laughed at the older boy. "You know Hyung, you'r not really that bad. I'm glad we became friends." Taemin smiled brightly.

"Taemin I can't find the...." "The what?" Taemin asked. "Just come here!" Taemin sighed walking into the kitchen. "Key you seem to know my kitchen better than me so what can you not find?" "The powder sugar." His voice came from deep with-in the pantry. "Top shelf." Taemin said coming up behind him. "All the way up there!" Taemin laughed. "Yeah use the ladder." Sliding the ladder to Key, Taemin went back to the living room.

"Why are you being like this?" Taemin stoped walking. "If only you knew the real me.....Ha! If you knew the real me then you would really hate me!." 'What is Jonghyun talking about?' "God damnit Minho! Why did you make me fall in love with you?!" 'No......Jonghyun loves......Minho? But that can't......He.....Gay.......I'm so confused!'

"What are you doing just standing there?" Taemin jumped clutching his chest. "You scared the crap out of me!" Key laughed. "Sorry Tae. Come the foods going to get cold." Taemin followed Key to the living room. He glanced at Jonghyun curiously. 'So Jonghyun loves Minho........I'm still confused about it...I mean..' "What are you thinking about to deeply?" Jonghyun asked with a mouthful of french toast. "Nothing." He answered quickly. 'Somthing.'

                                                                                                                                    --

AUTHORS/KEY'S POV

"You sure you have to go?" Key asked Jonghyun. "Yeah my mom will be mad if I'm late again. Thanks for having me over Taemin! See y'all at school tomorrow." Jonghyun jogged down the street. 'Oh dear.....' He walked back to the couch taking a seat. 'I don't want to be alone with Taemin....I'v been feeling differently towards him and it's awkward. Like what happened this morning in the school yard when he was starring at me..... and when Yuri kissed me all I could think about is I wish it could have been Taemin's lips. What's happening to me?' Taemin poked the side of key's head. "Keeeeeeeeeeey!" "Yah! Don't you know pokings rude and when did you stop calling me Umma?"

Key had noticed that Taemin had stoped calling him Umma. 'Did I do something?'

Taemin sat back. "I don't know. I guess it got kind of weird." 'If only it was for another reason.' " Oh..okay." An akward silence passed between the two. "Key I know i promised you i wouldn't ask you again but it's been bugging at me all day. I know you didn't get that bruise from nothing, please tell me what happened." Key sighed. "Taemin it's not something I can just tell you. It's hard for me to talk about and..." "And you don't think what happened to me is hard to talk about? I told you and at that time you were still a total stranger to me, but I still told you." Taemin argued. "And that was you'r choice to tell me...." "I told you because I felt I could trust you. Do you not trust me Key?" Key looked into Taemin's sad pleading eye's. "Yes Taemin I trust you. I trust you more than anyone else in my life." "Then please tell me I want to help."

Key could feel the tears starting in his eye's. 'I'm about to tell someone about my father for the first time.'

"You have to promise never to repeat this to anyone." Taemin nodded his head. taking a deep breath, tears starting to fall. "My father......" He took another breath. "He beat me." Key broke down sobbing. Taemin took the shaking older boy into his arms. He said nothing, just let him cry. key cried for about another ten minutes before stopping.

"Key, I'm so sorry." Taemin said softly. key hugged him tighter. "I'v never told anyone before...I was to afraid."  He whispared into Taemin's chest. "My mother used to tell me something when I was younger. 'Be strong and nothing can harm you.' Then she died." Key pulled back looking Taemin in the eye. " I never thought of that till now, and i know it's funny coming from me. The bullied kid with no strength only fear."  Taemin looked down. "Tae you are strong. You stood up to Minho, you are strong. But why havn't you showed it till now?" Key wiped away his tears. " I guess I never knew I was till now. I think you helped with that." Taemin gave a small smile. Key sighed, laying his head on Taemin's shoulder. He begain feeling sleepy. Taemin felt Key become heavya and light snors. Chuckling, Taemin layed his head on top on Key's pulling a blanket over them. He soon drifted into sleep.

                                                                                                            --

'What is so heavy?' Key opened his eye's looking down. Taemin was laying on his chest, sound asleep. Key smiled at how innocent he looked.

With as little movement as possible, Key checked his phone. "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" Hey yelled, startling Taemin. He pulled back rubbing his eye's cutly. "What's the matter Key?" He asked in a sleepy voice. "I have to get home! My dads going to be so pissed." He grabed his things quickly heading for the door. "Key." Taemin's soft voice made him stop. Taemin wrapped his arms around Key's waist, hugging him from behind. "Be safe." He whispared.

A/N 

please please please comment and vote! thanks so much for reading:D