Chapter 12: Patrick, I need you.

When I get back to my hotel I start balling on my couch. I need Patrick, now.

Phone convo

Megan- Patrick?

Patrick- Megan? Is that you? You sound like you have been crying. What happened?

Megan- Pat, I messed up. Can you come to my hotel?

Patrick- Sure, what happened?

Megan- I will explain everything when you get here.

Patrick- Ok. Be there in 10.

Megan- Bye Pat.

Patrick- Bye Megan.

End of phone convo

The next 5 minutes are spent with tears in my eyes and mascara running down my face.

*Knock on Door*

"Pat! Come in." I say greeting Patrick Kane with my raccoon face.

"Oh my gosh, Megan. What happened."

"Well," I start while we sit on the couch and I start crying again, "I left Jon early when we were hanging out, I wanted to be alone for a while. So I went to the United Center to watch the practice. After it was over, Brandon Pirri came up to me and offered me a ride home because I walked. I took the offer and when I got to my hotel room he locked the car doors and kissed me. Jonathan found out and now I bet that our relationship is over. what do I do? "

"Well... I don't know, I've never been in this spot before, I don't cheat on people. "

"PAT! You are not helping. Please help me! "

"You should just tell him how you feel. Let him know you still love him." Patrick says.

"Are you sure? He is driving me to the airport tomorrow morning or afternoon. Should I tell him then?"

"Why, where are you going and how long?"

"I am going to Spain for about a month."

"Oh, I didn't know that. I'll miss you. "

"You too. Thanks for the help, Pat. You know I love you."

"No problem, Love you too." Pat replied.

"Do you want to stay the night."

"Sure. Is the couch open?"

"Well yeah but you can sleep next to me."

"If its okay with you."

"Of course. Lets get to bed now, I have to wake up early tomorrow."

Pat and I head to bed. He slept in his clothes that he came in and I changed into my pjs. I hope tomorrow Jon will forgive me. Thank you for the advice, Patrick. Love you (as a bestie that I haven't seen in a while).

A/N: Lets see if Jonathan Toews will forgive Megan! Comment ideas and vote and follow me for more great stories! Oh yeah! Read my new story, 'You Knocked Me Down' It is a Tyler Seguin fan fic!

~Megan Toews ♡