Heated Storm

Author's POV:
With all the drama going on in Les Twins personal lives, they still have to be professional to some degree. Les Twins still had workshops to do. They went to Cancun, Mexico and London, England. They tried their best to teach and perform for the fans. Deep down inside, they hoped the fans wouldn't be able to see their heartache. When they returned home, they didn't say two words to each other. They dragged themselves to their sides of the mansion.

Larry's POV:

(Play Mint condition- Walk On)
I flopped my body on my bed and stared at a the ceiling. I checked my phone for the fifth time to see if Mya had called or texted me. There was none. The moment I closed my eyes, I heard a huge rumble. I walked onto the balcony and saw lightening falling from the grey clouds. Hard rain drops showered the city of Miami. I sat on the lounge chair and watched the rainfall. I missed Mya so much. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I scanned through pictures of me and Mya. We looked so happy. Why did she have to lie to me? I wondered what she was doing. Is she thinking of me? Does she miss me as much as I do? I need a second opinion. So, I called my big sister, Teresa.

"Hey bro, I saw videos of you and Laurent in London. You guys did great." Teresa congratulated me.
"Thanks. You have a minute? I need to talk to you." I asked.
"Sure, what's wrong?" Teresa sincerely asked.
"I'm having some relationship problems and I was wondering if you could help me." I said.
"Okay, I'm listening." Teresa replied.

After I explained my break up with Mya, she was speechless.

"I can't believe she did that." Teresa said.
"This whole thing is just crazy. And...I don't know what to do." I replied.
"Yeah it is. But you gotta admit with all the hoes you been with, you should have seen this coming. What is it that you want out of all of this?" Teresa said.

I paused and thought about it.

"I want Mya back. But I don't know if she'll take me back." I answered.
"Has Mya even made an effort to reach out to you?" Teresa asked.
"No, she hasn't. And that's why I'm starting to think maybe I shouldn't go back to her." I explained.
"Listen up. From a woman's perspective, and based off the little I know about Mya; she's probably afraid to approach you right now. I know you don't want to hear this. Give her some time to think it over." Teresa suggested.
"Why would she be afraid to approach me? I didn't do anything wrong. If anything, she should be begging for my forgiveness and second chances."I added; getting upset.
"Larry, I get what you're saying. And if  that's the route you want to take, it's on you. But believe me, she missing you as much as you are. Give her time to get herself together." Teresa strongly advised me.

I huffed and said,

"I'm sorry for raising my voice at you. I know you're trying to help me. I just...hate feeling like this. My feelings are all messed up and it's Mya's fault. Thank you sis. I'm a take a nap. I love you."
"I know and I'm trying my best to not hate Mya for hurting you. But at the same time, I know you. Take care. I love you too." Teresa replied and hung up the phone.
(Stop song)

Fiona's POV:
Since Laurent and I broke up, I'm pretty much isolated myself. I don't want to be bothered with anyone or anything. I'm still torn up inside. Laurent has been blowing up my phone with calls, text messages, voice messages, FaceTime calls, and social media. This man is driving me crazy. I've already told him, I don't want to talk to him. If I hear my phone ring one more time, I'm going to throw my phone at the wall. When my phone ringed, I snatched it off the nightstand. Glanced at it to see it was Mya calling.