Chapter 1

Day 1
"Alpha Team! There's someone I need to introduce to you all." Gerenal Hawk said as he entered the Alpha Team rec room. Smiling in satisfaction as he watched the team fall in line, he motioned behind him for someone to walk forward. "This is Haywire. She's going to be your new weapons specialist. Treat her nicely now," General Hawk said as neon clad woman stood beside him with a bright smile. Nodding his head once, General Hawk turned on his heel and left the rec room.

"Hi! Like the Gerenal said , I'm Haywire. If ya'll have a weapon request I'll be sure to work on it and get it to you in as little time as possible," Haywire said as she waved hello.

"Welcome to the Joes, Haywire. My name is Scarlett. Mr Tall Dark and Brioding over there is Heavy Duty. The man who just went to the laptop is Breaker. The masked man is Snake eyes. And the guy currently tauting him into a fight is Highlander," Scarlett said as she pointed at the individuals in the room.

"You guys have a ninja? That's totally awesome," Haywire said with a small giggle.

"Yeah. And unless you know sign language you're not going to have a very good conversation with him," Breaker said as he looked up from his laptop.

"Well hallelujah I learned sign language then," Haywire said with a wide smile. "Well I need to find my room and my lab so I shall see ya'll later," Haywire said as she walked backwards out the door while waving goodbye. Once the door was closed, everyone stopped what they were doing to look at one another.

"Did she have bright orange in her hair?" Highlander asked as he playfully punched Snake Eyes in the arm.

"Yep. She was also wearing neon purple converses," Scarlett said as she walked over to the treadmill.

"At least they matched her shirt," Heavy Duty chimed in from behind his weapons magazine. "Do you think she really means any weapon request?" he asked in general.

"She didn't look like she was kidding," Snake Eyes signed.

"Hmm. I'll have to ask if she can modify one of these guns," Heavy Duty said as he circled a gun in his magazine.

"Well she certainly seems interesting enough," Scarlett said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

~Day 5

It was just a boring day at the pit for Haywire as she sat around in her lab tinkering.

"These guys certainly don't seem comfortable asking for weapons. Probably think that if they ask for certain things I won't be able to do it. Ah well. I guess I just have to show them what I can make," Haywire said as she took a hand gun and started to modify it. She was interrupted a few moments later by a scratching sound at her door. Looking up from her project, Haywire swiveled in her chair to look at the lab door. "Odd," she said as the sound continued. Removing her overly large goggles, she walked towards the door. Opening it, she saw a wolf sitting in front of her door with a it's tongue hanging out. "Well hello there little wolfy. Please tell me you're not here to eat me," Haywire said as she held her hand out cautiously. The wolf leaned forward and licked her hand. "Well it seems like you're a sweetie. Why don't you come on inside? I need to finish some work and you can make yourself comfortable inside," she said as she turned to head back inside with wolf in tow.

The wolf walked around in curiosity, sniffing everything that was near him. Laughing at the wolf's antics, Haywire swiveled and put her goggles back on to continue soldering on her project. The wolf decided to sit and watch the strangely dressed woman work on her project and jumped onto a chair that was nearby.

"Oh did you want to watch me work? Well I don't think you're going to find it interesting but oh well," Haywire said as she noticed the wolf jump on the chair from her peripheral. Moving so the wolf was able to see what she was doing, Haywire went back to work.