Part 1(First day at Boarding School)

A darkest night for a boy named Manik. He was not understanding what was his mistake that his parents are leaving him. Manik's parents got his admission in a boarding school because they have don't have much time to spent with him and look after his studies. For his well education they were admitted him boarding school. But he want to leave with them.

Manik's parents come to see off him. They go back after talk with principal and They promised him that they will came to meet him when they are free.

Manik is very upset. He don't talk to his parents. He don't want to leave here. Manik with peon go to his dorm. After keep his bag in the room peon left.

Manik quietly sat on his bed and thinking about his parents

Manik quietly sat on his bed and thinking about his parents. His thought interpret by some one voice who inter the dorm saw him and went near him.

Boy:- Hi,I'm Cabir Dhawan. Log mujhe Cabir the great bulate ha and you?😎😎

Manik:- Hi,I'm Manik Malhotra. Nice to meet you.

Cabir:- Same to you. By the way you are new na tho let's show you the school come with me.

Manik:- No,I don't have mood.

Cabir:- Come one yaar. Don't spoil it. I'm sure you will like this school.

Manik:- OK let's go

For sometime Manik forget his sadness. He found Cabir very friendly. Cabir showing him school and cracks some jokes also which manik laugh holl heartily. After many times later manik laughing like that.

They are walking around the school campus. Then they come to play ground.

 Then they come to play ground

when they heard a girl voice. She is calling someone actually not calling, she is shouting by someone name.

Girl:- Cabbu......Cabbu......Cabbu...

Cabir:- Mar gaye please bhagban bacca le na iss bar.

Cabir murmurs under his breath.
Cabir saw that she is coming to the play ground and hide behind a near by tree. Manik was very confuse suddenly what happen with Cabir. Then that girl come near Manik.

Girl:- Hey some minute ago Cabbu was here na. Where did he go???

Manik:- Cabbu!!! What???

Girl:- Aare Cabir. Pyaar se usse Cabir Bulata hu. Nice name na. But woh kidder gaya. Bataw na?

Manik:- Behind the tree.

Manik pointed towards the tree where Cabir is hidden. Cabir who was listening their talk slap his forehead and said....

Cabir:- Sataynash!!!

That girl go behind the tree and come with cabir holding his hand.

Girl:- Cabbu tum wohha kya karrahe the. Mey tumhe kabse bularahhi thi.

Cabir:- Mey...Mey... Mey woh ha kabbadi kelraha tha.

Girl:- Huh!! Kabbadi!!!

Cabir:- khus nahi. Tum batho mujhe kyu dhunrahe the?

Girl:- Woh aj na meri dolly ka birthday ha tum ayoge na?

Cabir:- What!! No I'm not coming. I'm a boy not a girl. I don't play with doll.

Girl(Crying face):- You won't come.

Then she started crying loudly. Cabir cover his ear with hand. And Manik is silent spectator. He is just seeing their drama.

Cabir:- OK...OK...I'll come. Now happy?

Girl:- Very thank you.😀😀

And she kissed his check. Cabir made a shocked and disgusting face and whip his check.

Then that girl turn towards Manik and asked Cabir..

Girl:- Who is he Cabbu?

Cabir:- Oh he. He is new student and my roommate. Manik Malhotra.

Girl:- Hi, I'm.........

This is part 1. I hope you all liked it. So tell me who is that girl? Keep guessing and share your thought with me. Please ignore grammatical problems and spilling mistake. My Hindi is not good.

This 👇 beautiful cover made by my lovely friend priyaparth98
thank you so much dear....

I specially like to Thank priyaparth98 dramaqueen_Nila neijik10 for their support

Thank you Cuties for your vote and beautiful comments. Love you...

If you like my story please vote and comment.

Love
Asha