Rick x Male Reader

Thanks Icy-chan for requesting this. (Wont let me tag you for some reason. Trust me I tried) I'm going to say (guys name) because you can create a name.

-Rick's pov-
There's this new kid in our group. Ok we'll he isn't a kid because he's actually one of my old friends. His name is (Guy name), he's different because he's gay. Not being mean towards him or anything, but what he doesn't know is that I'm Bisexual. (Guy name) walked over to me and asked "Hey Rick, is it alright if I stay with you guys while I wait to see if anyone from my old group survived?" I smiled and said "Don't worry you can stay as long as you like." He looked up and said "Really, you'll let me stay. I mean this isn't because you're going to make fun of me later is it." I looked at him confused and asked "People made fun of you because you're gay?"

-(Guys name)'s pov-
I shouldn't have said anything to Rick. My crush I mean my best friend yeah my best friend. Ok I'll admit it I have had a huge crush on my best friend aka Rick. The sad thing is I know Rick is straight. I bit my lip and said "Yeah... my old group found out while playing truth or dare. I picked truth and they asked me. I mean they picked on me for days, but my ex boyfriend actually helped me through the pain. Later that week, a walker got him *tears start to come* he sacrificed his life to save mine. I wish he was still alive." Rick hugged me and said "Don't worry dude ill always be here for you, whether it's when one of us die or if you just miss your ex. I will always love you." I looked at him and said "Yeah love... Wait a second you're straight this make no sense." He smiled and said "I'm bisexual." Then he kissed me. Of course I kissed back. After a couple minutes (in reality seconds) we pulled back. I smiled and said "I love you Rick." He smile back and said "I love you too (guys name)."

This probably sucked. I'm watching Hulk while writing. So I'm sorta not paying attention to what I type at some points of the image. I never imagined to do a guy reader so I was nervous. I hope y'all liked it.

Love, Kenzie💜