Part 1 : Meet up

Well this is my first chapter to this book so let's see how this goes .. Btw I'm putting myself in the story as a worker who dimes and experiments on the animatronics... If you know Hange from attack on Titan then that's what I will acted like.
*derp*

Freddy's Pov:
It was another long exhausting at Freddys... Children trying to touch me, Foxy trying to steal the show, the workers giving us cold stares.. It gets old now and day. Me and my friends were on stage , Bonnie and Chica, shut down as the place closed down. Then our care taker Cody come up with a creepy big admiring smile,"you guys have fun tonight, but don't mess up that groomed fur of you guys!!" She giggled and put her hands together and on the side of her cheek as her short dirty blonde hair fell over her pure white eyes, which was creepy. She walked out saying her goodbyes , she knew we could move but she never caught us doing so. We heard the door lock and we all jumped up. Bonnie let out a little pip," Finally we can move , I would have knock that Pyscho out if she stayed long staring at us!" And chica gasped," Be respectful to her!?" Then in started to feel heat from them, I stood in between them, " calm down! Be lucky we have a human on our side!" I shouted at them and Bonnie's ears went down and chica looked down ,"sorry" and bonnie looked up,"sorry too" then  I let out a breath,"good now I'm gonna go do a little clean up in  the backstage cause I know Cody wreaked the room" I grunted as the others laughed in agreement. I went in the room and I was right but something was different. There was a door to the basement that was always locked but now it was open. Me and my friends never have been down there since this place was built. I went around the black table and went to the door hazily. I opened the rest of the door and saw gray metal stairs going down and it was grayish surrounding. I slowly started walking down the stairs and it creeped under my footsteps. I made it the they last step in to a lot metal room that went off on my left.i looked at it curiously and went to it. I turned and I froze dead. It was like almost looking in a mirror but golden. There was a smaller make golden bear with blue top hat and bow tie. He looked slightly... Cute. It opened its eyes, it's black and white eyes and I jumped back doing a little scream. He seemed terrified too but more terrified.." A-are you goin to hurt me?" He mumbled and moved his legs to his chest and hands covering the bottom of his face. I blushed cause he looked... Stop being so weird Fazbear and get it together ( XD) " what n-no , I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise" I let my hand out and he looked at it shyly, which looked so sticking adorable X3. He then hesitated you took my hand and I pulled him on his feet, he was a few inches shorter than me but I knew I was blushing and I hope he didn't see, but when he smiled at me, I knew it was a dead give away...

Ahhhhh!!the first chapter!!! Hope you guys enjoyed
Goodbye my darlings!~