Another Authors note

I'm sorry I haven't wrote a chapter in a few months and I'm not gonna lie and say that's going to change anytime soon. I'm about to embark on the biggest thing I've ever done in my life. Some of you won't really care about this update and that's fine but for those who do, here's why I won't be updating got a while. On January 10th of next year, I leave for Air Force basic training. I will be in the security forces. Because of this, I won't had access to my phone or computer for several months. I will have to ask you guys to bear with me during this time. To be honest, I never expected this many people to read my book to begin with so thank you so much! I will try my best to get one last, long chapter up before I leave and then it might be several months before you even hear from me on Wattpad. Thank you to everyone who has supported the book thus far and continues to wait for updates. I hope you understand why I will not be able to upload in the next few months. Also vote for this part if you are interested in hearing how my basic training went and such when I finish it. Thanks! I'll have a update up before Christmas and it will be long and worth the wait I hope.