Tears of Fear(Rise of the Guardians-Jack Frost)

YAY! FIRST ROTG STORY! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

Jack Frost's P.O.V.

                               It's been a year since Pitch was dragged down into his lair by his own nightmares. We haven't so much as heard a rumor about him since. Right now I'm in Burgess visiting Jamie and his friends.

                            I shoot up into the air and use my staff to make it snow.

                            I swoop down yelling," Snowday!"

                         North and Tooth would be slightly angry at me seeing as its the end of spring and Burgess is having a snowday, but who do I care. I am the Guardian of Fun after all. I go down and start a huge snowball fight with the kids, they have to go back inside and warm up after a while dur to the freezing snowballs that I make.

                           Bored, I start to fly back to the North's workshop hoping Bunny is there for me to annoy them.

                               As I fly I see the Northern lights in the sky, the signal for all Guardians to report to North's workshop. I fly faster knowing North wouldn't signal us unless something had happened.

North's P.O.V.

                              I wait pacing back and forth, waiting for Bunny, Tooth, Sandy, and Jack to reach here. Jack flies through the window getting here faster than I thought he would.

                                    " Jack! Your the first one here!?" I bellow.

                             " Yeah. I was already on my way here when I saw the lights. Tooth, Sandy, and Bunny should be here soon though."

                               Just as Jack says this Bunny pops through a hole in the ground as it opens, Sandy flies a plane made of golden sand through the window, and Tooth flies in with a storm of fairies.

                                         " Why did you call us here, mate?" Bunny asks.

                                        " You see I was in my office when a yeti stormed in and said something about the lights on the globe. When I got out here, the lights, they were flickering just like last year, when Pitch attacked us. Then as I watched something black and gloopy covered the globe and a figure rose out of the darkness. It was him. Pitch is back." I stated slightly afraid.

                                  " But we destroyed Pitch last year. How could he have risen again? And the black, gloopey stuff is probably just black sand again, nothing to worry about." Jack replied.

                                        " I don't think so," I said walking to the railing and looking down to the puddles under the glope where the black gloopey stuff had dripped," look down there."

                                               We all jumped down to the globes base. Sandy bent down and inspected the strange liquid.

                                                ' It looks like black water mixed with a small amount of black sand hence making it gloopey.' Sandy signed.

                                               " What are we going to do?" Bunny asks.

                                               " I don't know, Bunny, I don't know." I sadly say.

i rEALLY hOPE yOU lIKE tHIS fIRST cHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pLEASE, pLEASE, pLEASE lEAVE cOMMENTS, cOMMENTS, aND mORE cOMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lOVE tO aLL!!!!!! pEACE oUT!!!!!!!

                                   -OllyPurrs