Chapter 2

Jack's P.O.V.

     All the other Guardians are freaking out and have no idea what to do. I still am looking into the black gloop, mystified. Pitch couldn't have come back so soon without help. But who would help him?

    A sudden jingle reaches my ear. I turn and see a mad Sandy holding a dazed elf by the hat. A moon sign appears over his head and he then points up to the sky view. We all look through and see Man in Moon--Manny for short. 

     " Ah, Manny maybe you can help us sort out this confusion." North says.

      ' The reason Pitch is back so soon is because he had help.' Manny tells us.

    " Then we shall find this scondrel and get rid of him!" North cries.

      ' No. She is unwilling.' Manny replies.

      " Unwilling? Who is she and what must we do?" North asks.

      Instead of answering Manny casts a ray of his moonlight onto the floor. A pedestal appears and on it lays a clear orb. Grey mist appears in it and starts to make a picture.

       ' You must find and free her from her chains. She will be a Guardian. And she will help if you free her. But you must hurry. Time is running out.' With these words Manny continues on his journey across the sky.

            We are all transfixed by the pictures within the orb.

           It shows a girl clamped in chains and surrounded by darkness. In front of her lies a bowl filled with a black substance.

SORRY ABOUT HOW SHORT IT IS!!!!!!!! I HAVE HAD TOO MUCH ON MY PLATE BECAUSE OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! STUPID SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT NOW I'M ON BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!! *DOING A HAPPY DANCE YOU JUST CANT SEE ME* LATER! BYE! CHAO! PEACE! LOVE TO ALL! LATS!!!

       -OllyPurrs