Chapter 6-I wish I disappear

Chapter 6
I wish I disappear.

Rewind:
"You jerk stop looking like a hawk." I snapped at him as I turned around.

"Who do you think you are?" He says as as he looks at me in shock and wide eyes.

******************************************************************************

Some people say that things will get better. That everything will be better but that's all crap nothing can go right not when you face the world that is full of people who will judge you make you feel like nothing but only brings pain in your life.

"You!"I look at him when I realize who he is.

"The girl who bumped into me" he gives a small growl.

"You jerk!" I say without thinking.
"Who do you think you are to talk to me like that?" he walks closer to me.

"I don't care if you are an alpha I get to speak to you like I want." I say angry.

He comes closer and I look at him in his eyes and can see how angry and piss he is but there is another emotion which I can't understand. He grabs my arm I feel something going trough my body like an electric shock. My heart starts beating fast. There are butterflies in my stomach. NO!!!!

Mate my wolf howled in my head.

"Y.." I am going to say that he is my mate but I don't find the words in my mouth.

I can't speak or move I am frozen I don't know how to react specially when I get to meet my mate. A mate who hates me and shouts at me.

He looks at me with his eyes wide open still in shock and still holding me tight. Then my brother comes running to us.

"Get the hell away from her." He says as he pushes him back and a growl exits from his mouth.

"Are you her body guard or something now." He says with no emotions like nothing had just happened.

Which hurts me a lot I feel like I am being stabbed in my heart over and over again.

Is this the feeling of being rejected if this is I want it to end. I don't want to suffer any more pain. Why does life keep putting me through so many rejection what did I ever do to deserve such misery.

"I am her brother and you don't get to touch her."

I feel how angry my brother is I don't have exactly a good reason why he hates Jason so much. I am not going to take any sides if I will be hoping that Jason will be coming back for me or my brother taking me away from him as far as possible. I know that people do mistakes that they will regret I need to let the moon's goddess to show me the right path.

"Come on Drake let's go."

I say in a soft voice almost a whisper and I touch his shoulder to try to calmed. I don't want to cause a fight between the two of them. They already hate each other and I don't want to see them getting their hands filled with blood.

"Ok"he says in a calmer tone. I have manage to calm him down for now.

"This isn't over"someone says from behind us as we walk out of the hall into an empty classroom. What does he mean by the words this isn't over?

"Emma when I see him looking at us I panic and I just use the mind link to tell your brother what is happening." Lux says not sure of how I will react to the situation.
Should I be mad, disappointed, angry what is the right way to handle this situation, there is no better thing to do but to act that everything is fine.

"It's okay Lux you did the right thing. What's his name?" I ask curious as I haven't catch his name.

"Jason. If he dares to look at you or touch you I'll swear to God I will kill him." I look at him and see how angry and mad he is.