Well my lovely waterbugs, I have to go. Tata~

OKAY SO QUESTION, BELOW THE TITLE TO THIS STORY, IT SAYS #6 in fanfiction, AND I'M PROBABLY BEING AN IDIOT, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS. I HAVE AN IDEA, BUT I'M NOT SO SURE, SO HELP?? PLEASE FORGIVE YOUR SOMEWHAT DIMWITTED RUBY-CHAN!!!

EDIT: HOLY SHIT HIGHEST RANKING #6 IN FANFICTION CATCH ME IMMA BOUT TO PASS THE FUCK OUT

~
"Akuma clan? What do you mean?" Gai asked.

"You found them?" Kakashi added.

"I accidentally stumbled into their village when I was coming back here. Things have changed and so have some people. In fact, there are still some people I need to help." You explained.

"Besides, the Akatsuki told me that the Akuma clan wants them gone just like you. So I told them I would kill any Akuma that got close to them since I'm not a very big fan either." You admitted.

"Why? Why would you promise them something like that? Who knows what they're planning!" Ino exclaimed.

"To be honest, the only thing I know is that they need Bijuu. For what, I don't know myself. Most of the members don't know except the leader and his partner." You replied.

"Lady Tsunade, what should we do? Now we have two things to worry about." Kakashi asked.

"What are your ties with the Akuma clan?!" Tsunade asked you.

"Ties? I have none except a few. I was going to deal with them, but I got held up." You replied.

"I don't get." Kiba started.

"Didn't you say at one point that you'd always be by or side? Always be right there next to us when we're in trouble? *Bark*" Kiba and Akamaru asked.

"Yes, I did." You replied.

"Then aren't you going against your word?!" He exclaimed.

"No, I'm not. Because whether or not you believe me, I'll always consider you friends. Even if you don't consider me one." You replied.

"You're not showing us that now." He retorted.

"Kakashi, do you remember that time when we were younger? We just finished our first real mission with the bridge builder after our fight with Zabuza? Well, your fight. I was on your back. Do you remember what I said?" You asked him. Kakashi was silent for a moment, trying to remember what you said exactly.

"No, not really." He replied.

"You said 'No one is truly evil'." Naruto intervened. You and the rest of them looked at him in shock.

"I'm actually shocked that you remembered. Well there's my surprise of the day." You muttered the last part.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Neji asked.

"Everyone has their reasons to do things and whether it agrees with you or not, they'll do it. No one does anything without a specific reason. I obviously have my reasons for doing this. Unfortunately for you, you'll find out later. Or sooner than you think." You replied while turning away from them.

"I've been away long enough. Probably going to get yelled at, but whatever." You said, starting to jump away.

"Then promise me something!" Naruto called out to you. You stopped and turned your head towards him.

"Then promise me... no matter what happens, no matter what you say or do, you'll always be apart of Konoha. Here." He said while gripping his chest where his heart is.