3. Resurrection

here is part 3  :)

FUN NEWS - THE GIF LINK DIDN'T WORK CORRECTLY. SO YAY FOR THAT.

____________________________

Air filled your lungs quickly as you gasped. Your eyes opened, and you were blinded by sunlight. Your hands gripped the ground, looking for some type of stability.

It took you a few minutes to calm down and get your bearings. You sat up and looked around, your breathing still erratic.

You were in the middle of a field, no trees in sight. You closed your eyes, still hurting from the sunlight. You felt like you were about to pass out, your breathing turning into hyperventilating.

"Oh god," you start,"Cas!" you screamed just before you fell back to the ground and blacked out.

*******

Cas's head turned, hearing a call he hadn't heard in months. Sam and Dean looked up at him, noticing his movement from their peripheral.

"Cas, what's wrong?" Dean said closing the book he had been reading for a case. Cas's brow furrowed, and Sam's did too.

"I.. I must have misheard it," he shook his head and tried to refocus on his own book. Dean and Sam connected eyes,

"It's okay, what did you hear?" Sam asked,

"I.. I think I heard y/n call for me," worry flicked into his gaze. Sam's eye go wide,

"Wel-Well," he started, stuttering,"Go! Go to where you were called, see if it's her!" he stood getting excited. Cas's jaw hardened, and in the next second he disappeared. Dean looked at Sam,

"Sammy, don't get your hopes up," Sam's breathing had picked up slightly,

"I'm... I'm not,"

******

You were unconscious but not completely, you felt your eyes being pulled opened. Examined. Your name was called, but all you could do was moan in pain. Your body was sore in most places.

"Y/N?" a gruff voice asked. It was familiar to you, but you couldn't think clear enough to try and place it. A warm feeling filled your body, but you didn't feel anything. Arms went under your back and knees, and you were lifted.

It was just a second when you could feel the change in temperature.

"Oh my god," one voice said,

"I can't- Is it actually her?" another said. You really went out after that. You woke up in your bed. The sheets were clean.

You got up slowly, the ache in your muscles gone. You stood up, and shuffled to the door. Once you opened it, you walked into the hallway. Everything looked just as it had before you left. Voices were arguing in the main hall. You made your way there, and as soon as you walked in, the three men that had been arguing stopped and stared at you.

"Y/N," Sam breathed out smiling, he rushed to you, and quickly enveloped you in a hug. You rested your head against his chest,

"Sammy," you couldn't help but smile at him. When he released you, he kept his arm over your shoulder.

"Glad to have you back Y/N," Dean said, his knuckled turning white, concern etched onto your face,

"I'm gonna go get beer, I'll be back later," he turned and left the room before Cas or Sam could say anything, and if you weren't mistaken, you recognized jealousy.

______________________

I didn't exactly see any mistakes in this chapter, but if you did feel free to comment NICELY to help me with editing and such!

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!

remember to always keep fighting because you are not alone,

kay