Meeting the boys

Katelyn P.O.V

So after talking to Garroth then I seen door flung open I looked up and seen boy with white hair and he said "I heard there was new girl here were she!?"
I raise my hand. He smirk at me but before he could walk over to me Dante came in and said "Hey Katelyn wanna tell little about your self,we'll go in turns starting with Katelyn." All them sat down.

K=Katelyn L=Laurence T=Travis G=Garroth D=Dante. You probably already know this by seeing this in my another chapters about 4oo times xD.

K:Well hi I'm Katelyn my nickname is Kate I like the colour blue (like you didn't all ready notice that)

T:Hey baby your looking beautiful today

K:So I don't look beautiful any other day so yesterday I was ugly and now I'm beautiful

T:Oh sassy one

K:You bet it

T:Hey baby why don't you run away with me and go some where private

K:In you dreams*Kate turns around but then Travis touches her butt then Kate slaps Travis across the face*

T:Ow!

K:Pervert!

D:Let's skip Travis, um Garroth want tell about you self

*Skip the time with the magic of sprinkles*

Katelyn P.O.V

I unpacked my stuff and got changed into my pjs , I just had my panties(and bra) and was about to put my pjs shirt when Garroth walked in he looked at me then blushed and said "SORRY KATE!"He cover his eyes and run to the door but instead of running out the door he ran into the wall then he managed to get through the door I was blushing.

Sorry guys it Short I'm really tired I'm making this at 11 o clock at night and starting to get tired so I thought I would end this chapter here and it might be not that good like I said in tired so see you later guys stay awesome, and thanks for reading my sh*t xD I know my books are kinda bad lol