Not even god will save you now..

-Chris's POV-

"Maddy, darling I think it's time to get up" I said waking her up,
It was 1 in the afternoon, she slept as soon as her head hit the pillow last night. I let her sleep in, I know a lot of parents forbid their kids to sleep all day but I find a lot  of parents can be hypocrites. They won't let their teenage girls and boys sleep in when I bet they wanted to sleep in when they were a teenager.
Also Madelyn hurt her ankle pretty bad and I knew she would be hyper when she'd wake up so I had to rest it as much as possible while she passed out.
Her eyes slowly open and as always a cute big smile would plaster her face.
And I would always smile back.
"I is sowwy I swept a lot I was so sweepy from dance class"
"No need to be sorry, you needed. The rest" I smiled kissing the top of her head,
"Otay"
"Let me see your ankle, see if the bruising has gone down a bit"
"Are we doing anything" she asked as I took off her ankle support,
"I'm just cleaning up the house, it's Sunday so everyone will be just chilling today,"
"Aww otay"
"You can give banshee a bath if you want"
Her face lit up,
"You here dat doge! I'm giving you a bath!" She said hugging banshee,
He howled unamused.
I smiled, good now I don't have to get my shirts ruined.
Dogs are the most awkward animal to wash and the bathroom always ends up in a state.
"I'm just gonna be dusting and polishing so, here is the shampoo, all you gotta do is sit him in the tub, turn on the tap of lukewarm water and here is the bucket."
"Okie dokie Chwis" she smiled saluting me,
"Good luck solider"
"Thankyou sir"
We both got on with our shit.

---

It was sunset and I had finished the house.
I was pretty proud of it if I do say so myself.
"Hey Maddy how do you want me to help clean up, I know dogs can be annoyin- woah"
The dog contently sat in the bath with a happy little face on his face.
As Maddy blow dried him, the bathroom was spotless.
Wait.. No soap on the walls or ceiling?
No water on the floor?
No soap on her shirt or in her hair.
"How did you- what?!"
"Aww banshee just needed to be treated wike a princess dats all, I told his it was his spa day and I gave him a back rub and tummy tickle" she nodded.
"Right..." I nodded looking at her like she was crazy,
She drained the water away and dried her legs off.
"Done"
"Thankyou Madelyn that helped a lot"
"Your welcome"
"Come on let's have some dinner" I smiled.

***

Over at the baptists church the two men, priest and church member were both getting ready for their first crucifixion.
They pulled over their black jumpers and on with the black hoodies,
They put their hoods up and put on their masks.
They looked like robbers, robbers about to steal people's lives.
They geared up with two baseball bats, a rock, some alcohol and some cloth. They also brung knives and a lighter. Just incase,

They got in their van and drove to the location.
Chris's home.

-Chris's POV-

"Is that good?"
"Yeah tastey Chwis," said smiled kissing my arm as we both sat next to each other eating some quick sandwiches.
"I'll promise I'll make a proper meal tomorrow it's just I'm too tried to cook"
"It's otay I wike what ever you make" she nodded,
I smiled at that.
"Okay I'm going out into the woods to cut that hedge okay, I want you to stay inside okay and rest that ankle of yours"
"Aww can I go outside"
"No Maddy, I want you to stay here"
"Aww otay"
"I just don't want you hurting okay, here is the TV remote, put what you like on" I said putting on my shoes.
"No porno now" I grinned
"Eww Chwis your weird, I wanna watch peppa pig"
"Alright well I'll leave you to it"
"Bye"

-priests POV-

"Oh Heavenly Father, please forgive us for what we are about to do. As children of God we have the right for this act we are about to put in these people. They have insulted you oh father. All our actions tonight will be done in the name of God. In Jesus name we pray, amen"

We both looked at each other in the van.
"This must be done"
"Yes I agree, you know that plan"
"Off by heart sir."
"Good " I replied putting my Cross round my neck.
"What if something bad happens to us"
"Then we die in vain to help God make this earth a better place"
"And them? will they perish"
"No matter what they will die tonight, even if we fail."
We got out of the van watching the fag head out into the woods.
"He sees his devil child die before him and we will only have to kill one. The other will eventually kill himself" grinned the boy.
"Exactly and besides.. Not even God can save them  now"

Hey guys,
I wrote this on the way home in the car from my vacation. I am sorry I haven't been updating but the holiday was really tiring and I just couldn't balance everything at once.
I'm home now. And I have seen my exam results and honestly. I passed them all but the grades are what I feared.
Not a A or a B.
If you go on my Facebook feed it is filled with nothing but boasting parents with their preppy fucking kids talking about how they passed with straight As.
It makes you feel worthless, like a failure.
I feel so stupid. I feel like I have failed my family and I don't even wanna go to school anymore cause I feel like I am gonna be bombarded with the whole I am better than you cause I got better exam results.
My biggest fear in life is getting a shit job and being a failure. And I feel like it's coming true.
I hate myself. So  so much you have no idea.
I have lost a full head of hair over school this past year and all that for shit grades.
I got a D in drama and the rest of my group got A s and they are the kids who smoke weed at the back of the school and go partying every night.
I'm sorry this is a depressing ass author note guys and I love you guys so so much.
I'll tell you about my holiday in another author note if you want.
I gotta admit being away I missed a lot of things but the thing I missed the most is you guys xx
Seeya
Gem
Xxx