Chapter 06

Lorraine crawled her mattress and heave a sigh, It's been a days since she encountered the serious yet romantic Kian Egan and how he confessed his feelings for her.
She closed her eyes briefly and breathe through her nose---In,Out,In and set everything the thoughts aside. She do trudged into her music player, turned it on and listened to Westlife Songs as normal. She laid back on her bed, felt like crying because tears might brought her a sense of release but she can't and don't know why and concealed her face on the pillows--closed her eyes, unwitting she fell asleep again.
This time, Chris, her very bestfriend, might not be around for a weeks or so on because she's having a job now.Apparently, Lorraine was deciding also and looking for a work to support herself as she thinked she must do for living yet she has enough money that her parents leaved for her, which can fulfilled her needs and expenses in life but isn't forever. Money is just a thing that can be back whenever you wanted unless you will take hard for it until you have it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kian's/Lads P.o.V

"So this is the place you're saying, huh Nico?" Brian shouted out on Nicky's ear and let out a little laugh.

"I can still hear you Bri, You don't need to do that!" Nicky said narrowed his eyes.

"You think it can help to Kian?" Brian asked.

"Kian can surely handle any situations whatever it is." Nicky winked at him.

"Fine, but honestly I don't like this place place, it's too wild and clamour!" Brian murmured.

"Oh come on Brian, of course it is, It's a pub remember?" Nicky laughed.

"Whatever!" Brian rolled his eyes and leave Nicky,Shane,and Mark.

"Where you going dude?" -Shane.

"Looking for Kian!" He retorted.

A blend of people all around and musics on so loud, there are some of those peeps taking pictures with the lads, and some girls chatting with them as usual thing as being a pop star and knowing they're Westlife- The celebrated and prevailed Boyband of the interim.
Brian found Kian all alone drinking by himself, He almost drink two bottles of Irish Whiskey which is not really good for him when he got drunk, He's getting wild but the worst of all he will Kiss anyone. Brian sit beside him.

"Hey, Ki, are you alright?" Brian patted his back.

"Yes man! I'm ok!"

"I don't think so, You're being a drunkard Kian!"

"Hey, Mr. McFadden what time is it now?" Kian wrapped his arm around Brian's back.

"It's past 9, and why?"

"Really? I need to go to Lorraine and talk to her!" He said unconciously and started to shambled but Brian ceased him instantly.

"Hey! Hey Kian come back here! Wait for us and we're gonna leave as much as possible, you understand? Just stay here okay!" Brian told and walked faster to call the other lads and say to them that Kian is too much drunk,and they have to go home now.

"Shane!Shane!" Brian exclaimed.

"What's up Brian!" Shane said loudly.

"Kian is drunk! He can't manage his self anymore!" Brian told.

"HA? I can't hear you clearly Bri!"

"KIAN IS SO DRUNK NOW, WE NEED TO GO HOME!" Brian shouted firmly.

"WHAT? Where is he?" Mark

"Overthere!" Brian pointed out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian and Shane go back to pick Kian up whilst Nicky and Mark get the car outside but when they reached the place where did Brian left Kian-- He's already gone.

"Where is he now?" Shane called out but his voice alloyed with musics but Brian still conceived what was he said through lip reading.

"I left him here, He must be here!" -Brian

"Excuse me?" Shane asked the Bartender.

"Yes, Sir?"

"Have you seen Kian? The blonde one sitting over there?" Shane acuted.

"Mr. Egan, Sir?" He clarified.

"Yah, Where is he?" Shane nodded.

"He went out Sir, I stopped him from leaving cause his too drunk but he ignores me and keep on walkin'." The Bartender expounded in a Irish accent.

"Really............ Thank You." He sighed and turned back to Brian then Mark and Nicky also came over them.

"So where's Kian?" -Nicky.

"Louis phoned me and we must go back to the hotel now!" -Mark.

"But Kian is not with us-- Where the hell did he go?" Shane scratched his head.

"I know........ He will go to Lorraine.. Tha'ts what he said a while ago." Brian recalled.

"No,No! Not on that way Kian!" Mark shook his head.

"But we can stop him?" Nicky pounded.

"No, we can't, you knew Kian when he got drunk, he do a lot of things." -Brian

"But he never do what we're thinking right?"- Mark.

"It was probably my fault, I shouldn't take him here,Brian's right."- Nicky sighed.

"Alright, I will call him, but now, we need to go back and help me to think an excuse to Louis why Kian is not with us." Shane said genuinely.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second time she woken up--she blinked a few times and stared up at the ceiling. It's already dark outside, the Sun is now set. She fortwith risen up, and sitted on the edge of her bed for a wee while, and she turned off the player and went downstairs to kitchen to drink a water.

Still, thinking everything what happened betwixt her and Kian--simply means wherever she go and whatever she do Kian's ever knocking her head which is not a matter anymore, it's very natural she's a FAN right? But now its totally different 'I DON'T KNOW WHY?' she thought.
"IS IT RIGHT THAT THE MAN YOU JUST ONCED ADMIRED OF, AND YOU THINK JUST A DREAM AND NEVER EVER COME TRUE WAS SUDDENLY FALLING INLOVE WITH YOU?-- HOW CAN YOU CONTROL YOUR FEELINGS IF ITSELF PUSHING YOU TO BELIEVE IN IT? WHAT IF HE'S JUST WANTED TO PLAY A GAME OR FOOLING AROUND KNOWING THAT EVERYTHING HE WANTED HE GETS COS HE'S CELEBRATED?' But she knew that Kian is not that a kind of person.

Yes.. Sometimes, he's being moody and having his own world, but that's not the thing about.
Lorraine is so afraid of telling her feelings to Kian--- MAYBE she's just afraid of what others says to her especially the FANS?.
She put down the glass of water after drinking, and sighed briefly, without thinking anything she automatically grabbed her coat and went outside walking to some where else.
Trying to relaxed her mind.
She's shivered but she let her foot from walking till it took her, to a mini playground in their village--- It has a two swing hanging and three seesaw, She decided to took the swing and started to swung the swing in full swing,
(In Full swing means 'going on energetically')
just like she's turning back in her childhood days, it took a minutes then she goes slowly--- playing the sand through her feet whilst holding her breathe and she chuckled a little, then she looked up the sky, how amazing the stars are twinkling underneath her,and the moon---shining down upon her.
But the twinkling stars is like Kian's eyes that gleaming everytime you look into it and the moon is his face that could actually made you smile.
A strong wind hitted her that's why her Brunette-Wavy hair pushed across her face, it get colder now, feels bit queer ---She felt Someone's eyeing her from anywhere or maybe the Rain is about to fall anytime.