synopsis

RYKER YOUNG...
I was a father at twenty-four. I was a single dad to a rowdy three-year-old boy and a professional ice hockey player for the Chicago Blackhawks. Since my girlfriend died three years ago, I haven't exactly had time - or the mental strength - to return to the dating scene. Other girls weren't exactly at the top of my list of priorities. Until my high school sweetheart appeared on my doorstep as my son's babysitter. In all of Chicago, it was Kasey Williams who was in my house and all I knew was that I wasn't going to let her go a second time.

KASEY WILLIAMS...
The only reason I agreed to the babysitting gig was because I needed the money. I was a broke PhD student living in the city. I knew I should have asked more questions. I should have found out whose house I was about to spend hours in. Whose child it was that I had to look after. Even if I had a thousand guesses, it never would have occurred to me that it could be Ryker Young's house and son. Not in a million years. I also never thought I would ever forgive him or that I could fall back in love with him but now I know that anything is possible.
  * * * * * *

Sequel of Loving You. Can be read as a stand alone, however, to fully understand the characters, I recommend reading the first book.