Chapter one:Hope's Peak

My eyes slowly fluttered open, I was sitting on a school desk.
I lifted my head to observe my surroundings, it was your stereotypical classroom, twenty or so desks, security cameras, a chalkboard, iron plates on the windows, a teacher's desk, you know, the basics.
I got up from the desk I woke on, and walked to the door.
Before opening I barely heard something fall on the ground.
I turned my head and a folded piece of paper was on the ground, almost as if it was gently placed there.
I was beginning to suspect that someone was in the room with me, but that was what my mother called 'over thinking things'.
I couldn't help but do, because of my stupid 'talent'.
I bent over and picked up the note.
I unfolded it, and it was written in crayon and look as if they didn't know how to speak (or write) english.
It was pretty difficult to read it but I managed to make out this, 'Ensemble in the gymnasium at 8:30, students who are late will be punished.'
That last sentence didn't make me want to stay any longer, but I'm sure they just wanted I scare the students so they wouldn't be late.
Hopefully.
I crumbled the letter and shoved it into my jean shorts pocket.
I looked down at my legs, and something was different.
I swore I was wearing black leggings with a navy blue skirt and brown ugg boots before I walked into the grounds, but now I was jean shorts and white tights.
Maybe I was wrong, but I was sure that that was what I was wearing when I got up this morning.
I looked up from my legs, never thought I'd say that but hey, and gazed at the clock.
I had only a few minutes before we were supposed to met the others in the gym.
I panicked and struggled to open to the door, I eventually got it and ran out.
I froze once I found myself in the purple hallway, I never expected HighSchool to be like this.
I shook it off and tried to find someone who could direct me to the gym, I couldn't find anyone. Not even a teacher, which was kinda weird, maybe they were already at the assembly.
OR maybe in their classrooms, or abducted by aliens.
Possibly.
After I ran around the halls like a chicken without a head, I found two doors with the word 'Gymnasium' printed above it.
I took deep breaths, I was honestly a bit scared to enter.
If probably be the centre of attention, bursting in and all.
I call myself ad pushed the doors open.
Before me, were the ultimates.

I bet I looked like an idiot gaping at them with wide eyes, I was petrified

"You're just on time!"